A Nintendo Revolution

netmasta

There are already topics for the Xbox 360 and PS3, so I thought I'd create one for the Nintendo Revolution.

<a href="http://news.com.com/Nintendos+big+E3+surprise+comes+in+little+box/2100-1043_3-5710511.html">Nintendo's big E3 surprise comes in little box</a>

"The Revolution will play DVDs, have built-in Wi-Fi and an SD memory card slot, and 512MB of flash memory. Executives said Nintendo would offer a free online gaming service, helping to accelerate the move of console gaming to the Net".

"The Revolution will be backward-compatible with games created for the GameCube, and fans will also be able to download games from earlier consoles, the company said."

517revolution550x400.jpg

The Reveloution looks best on the outside, IMO. I also like that you will be able to download games from older consoles.  :D

Also, there is yet another Game Boy coming out this Fall:

"At 4 inches wide and 2 inches tall, with a 2-inch screen, the Game Boy Micro will weigh about 2.8 ounces and play the same games as the Game Boy Advance SP."

517gameboymicro500x334.jpg

PS3 Looks Too Much Like A Printer... But The Graphix Look Awesome On It... I Like The Glowing Blue "Media Drive" On The Nintendo Revolution Though =]. XBox 360 Looks Nice Too... So Shiney And Silvery... I'll Probably End Up Getting 360... Or Staying With My Old GameCube And Just Buying Twilight Princess =]