dezzz

Hi all,

This is a great site & hope it continues to stay on-line :)

I have a question about the "activity" light on my cable modem

from Comcast. Normally the light is always flickering when I'am

on-line but the past week the light stays on continuously. Everything seems to be working ok. Has anyone else experienced this with the activity light?

dezzz

Acivity light doesnt mean all that much.. if it stays solid while you are surfing the net that is a little weird but if it is working... dont worry... mine is always flashing because of my network... it has to do when packets are sent and received from servers or computers...

BTW welcome! 8)

The impossible takes a little longer to acheive

Thankyou CA3LE & swimmer for your input. Just to tell you what Comcast said about the activity light staying on with a solid light at all times...They said that light is for all the network loop (approx. 70 users) not just my computer so there must have been many users streaming data .

Hippy & CA3LE ..the activity light is now blinking like a cute blond chick trying to get my attention :) I guess all that streaming music & data on my network loop has slowed down. I have the Raphsody music service so I do a lot of music download streaming also :)

Hippie...sorry I spelled your name wrong...must have had a cute blonde on my mind :) This site has really great people..so it doesn't matter how you look...its who you are that counts :)

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this site an 11