money scam

netmasta

Nope, not just you. That scam was around before the internet. I guess they started out by mail, then moved on to faxing. I've heard a few dozen or more (probably more) people fall for the scam every year, and loose their life savings.

Wow,I never knew it was this serious,and when you mean lose their life savings,u mean the whole thing?

Yup, all of it. You see, the people in this kind of scam convince you to give them your bank account numbers. You can probably guess what happens next.

The  <a href="http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/nigeralrt.htm">FTC</a> and FBI have been dealing with the scam for years. It's hard to catch these guys though, because mostly of them are operating out of countries that aren't cooperating with international officials.

i would suggest u guys read this

http://www.aa419.org/flashmobs/current-mob.php

and contribute with bandwidth by clicking here

http://aa419.org/vampire/ladvampire.html

it just leeches off picture from the scam banks website to try to shut them down

Just-

Haha,thats fun,im stealing bandwidth as we speak.Those bastards deserve it :haha:

Haha,thats fun,im stealing bandwidth as we speak.Those bastards deserve it :haha:

downloading images @ 335 kbs, will leave running till my comp freezes again :)

l8s

edit

I currently have 10 tabs open and will remain open till my comp freezes again

I am just adding the message he sent to this thread, I am reporting him to his ISP right now and pointing them to this thread as proof.

Good Day,

l am Mr.Martins Akudo, Civil Servant in the Ministry of Health. l know this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before either physically or through correspondence.

I got your contact from our chamber of commerce here in Nigeria and have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal involving huge sum of money.

My father Chief Williams Akudo (Now Late) was the Royal Head of my community, ELEME RIVERS STATE (an oil rich town) in Nigeria.

My community produces 5.8% of the total crude oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each barrel is paid to my father as royalty by the Federal Government. My father was also the Chairman of ISAMA Special Oil Trust Fund. In his position as the

Royal head and Chairman of the Oil Trust Fund, he made some money which he left for me as the only heir to inherit.

The money is twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars(US$12.5 This Money originated from t! he accumulated royalties between 1976-1998 . Due to poor

banking system in Nigeria and political instability as a result of past Military rules (1985-1999) , he deposited this Money in a Strong Room/"VAULTS" with an open beneficiary in a security company pending when he would finish arrangement to transfer it abroad . He

was planning this when he died late last year of Heart Attack.

Just before my father died he called my attention to the money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would assist me in the transfer/investment of the funds abroad. So l would be very grateful if you could accept to help me achieve this great objective.

I promise to give you 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance. Five percent (5%)has been set aside to take care of all expenses we may incure during the transaction. To indicate your interest,contact me urgently and confidentially for more inf ormation and the roles you will play in this

business.

All the legal Documents concerning this Money will be

sent to you as soon as we agreed together. Please I

will appreciate that you send your telephone/fax

numbers to enable me contact you immediately.

May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Martin Akudo.

EMAIL: [snip]