www.DSLREPORTS.com down again

just-

hi guys

dslreports is down again

gosh they have been down a lot latelly

i think we are going to over take them.

what do u guys think?

Notice: please notice i am not trying to be offencie towards the website www.dslreports.com this is just a topic that i have in my mind and i would like to share with other people here in the forumz, any one from dslreports do not take this personally.

<edit>

Sorry

unfortunatly i cant remove this topic but looks like its working again

that was a quick down time

They do maintance on the weekend nights.  :mad2: Yes they have been "attacked" a number of times recently. Guess some people disagree with some of Justin's policies or what ever. No I'm not offended. I've been active on BBR since 2001, same user name, and I think  competition is good thing. I joined here just for that reason.  It's looking good here so far and I hope it continues to grow.  Looking forward to some West Coast operating speed test site(s) here the future.

hi guys

dslreports is down again

gosh they have been down a lot latelly

i think we are going to over take them.

what do u guys think?

Notice: please notice i am not trying to be offencie towards the website www.dslreports.com this is just a topic that i have in my mind and i would like to share with other people here in the forumz, any one from dslreports do not take this personally.

<edit>

Sorry

unfortunatly i cant remove this topic but looks like its working again

that was a quick down time

If you click on modify on your original message you can edit the subject line.

netmasta can i delete the post?

Mactron i have join dslreports in 2004 may, but i have been there for more then that

maybe 2003 or so.

yeah competion is nice.

welcome to testmy.net by the way!

Just-