SPAM!

• 4 weeks later...

Spam has never been a problem for me.  Must be the McAfee anti everything I run...I don't get spam, spyware or viruses...knock on wood...McAfee seems to catch everything and their firewall works great with XP Pro and the Dway constant on Sat System.

Buzz

Yup I check my pop3 account with McAfee spam blocker, spyware and viruse checker.  I don't care what people say about using outlook for an e-mail client....McAfee fully integrates seamlessly with that mail program....it puts virus,spam blocker, and a blocked /allowed mail viewer buttons right in your tool bar.....you can rescue messages that accidentally got blocked (security set tight) right from outlook.......well it works for me anyway.

I will probably never get away from McAfee, they are the best in my opinion....they have a ton of free updates to keep everything the latest and greatest for your protection....since I have been using them, I have been virus and spam free for years.  As soon as a bug or malicious software try to do it's thing...McAfee stops it, cleans it, deletes it, or quarantines it......PUT IT THIS WAY IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE MILITARY IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Buzz :D