Best but cheapest way to build a computer?

boxfan

Guest PeePs

I agree that newegg.com is the best place to buy parts for computers, and probably whole computers too, but at tigerdirect.com they have nice deals on some refurbished systems. If your just going to build ur own system newegg is the definate place to go.

Like a week ago at tigerdirect.com they have a refurbished HP with an Athlon 3200+, 200 GB harddrive, 512 MB memory, and 64 MB video for $399.

Easy. Just dress up real scruffy, get your hair all messed up and don't shave then walk into a large corporation and just walk into the offices like you own the place. Then you just walk op to whatever comp looks best and pick it up Tell them your sorry your late and that you will have it back asap. Wallah. :D

Easy. Just dress up real scruffy, get your hair all messed up and don't shave then walk into a large corporation and just walk into the offices like you own the place. Then you just walk op to whatever comp looks best and pick it up Tell them your sorry your late and that you will have it back asap. Wallah. :D

:haha: :haha: that one had me laughing for a while :haha:

I would recommend Dell or Newegg... don't get a Dell if you want to do any overclocking and such though...

:haha: :haha: that one had me laughing for a while :haha:

I would recommend Dell or Newegg... don't get a Dell if you want to do any overclocking and such though...

I feel stupid but hey i learned a few things from this forum so far. whats overclocking.

umm... basically, running the computer at higher speeds for more performance...

oh ok cause i dont really mess with System settings. I just turn it on and surf the net play games,i always clear my cache/cookies after i am done. other then that nothing really.