Good lord DirecWay sucks at $59 a month

SatNoob

I mean the download speeds are fine hands down a huge upgrade from Dialup.. But with the 169mb daily cap it sort of ruins even having that download speed.. The uploads are fricking hideous. Slower than 56gay 90% of the time. Loadign webpages is as bad or worse than a good 56gay connection, and I won't even comment on loading https:// sites

I feel so dumb for getting tied up with Direcway.. All I had to do was search for reviews and I didn't I took for granted I'd get broadband. Ugh never again will I be taken advantage of so easily. Worst part of all of this is I have to eat the $599 inital installation/equipment fee(s). Which after including that price in with my monthly fee makes out to be over 122$ a month for their service over the last 8 months..

I can afford it no problem it's not like I'm actually mad about the cost.. Just how I was treated, or should I say mistreated by such a misleading company.