tell me if this is Good.

100cc

Nope, not a good test :P

Sorry, your score of 11453469 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 90000 Kbps. I doubt your connection is faster than 90000 Kbps... Please RETEST

Sorry, your score of 10737628 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 90000 Kbps. I doubt your connection is faster than 90000 Kbps... Please RETEST

Sorry, your score of 11453469 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 90000 Kbps. I doubt your connection is faster than 90000 Kbps... Please RETEST

:haha:

THOSE ^ are real cached tests :haha: lol

(11453469 Kbps = 1365.36 MB/sec ;))

Sometimes my panties get all wadded up, and sitting for long periods of time becomes uncomfortable.  Often during these spells, I wonder why I wear women's underwear.  What's the point? I ask myself.  Why the self-ridiculing routine?  It's been terrible for my ego.  But then I slip a hand down the back of my pants, slide my fingers along the silky fabric of the underwear that's tight against my skin, and I remember exactly why.  Man, these panties are great.

:shock: yikes  :shock:

:evil6:

Sometimes my panties get all wadded up, and sitting for long periods of time becomes uncomfortable. Often during these spells, I wonder why I wear women's underwear. What's the point? I ask myself. Why the self-ridiculing routine? It's been terrible for my ego. But then I slip a hand down the back of my pants, slide my fingers along the silky fabric of the underwear that's tight against my skin, and I remember exactly why. Man, these panties are great.

that's fantastic that you're so in touch that you can share that with us, in such detail...what a visual...is that a thong or boy cuts...got any pictures? :haha: :haha:

Why you would even WANT to see a 22 year old male in a thong ...is WAY beyond my imagination.....LOL :whaa::shock:

Male? hmm.. May have to foward that to you then :evil6:

[edit]

blah , i havnt been here enough recently to know whos who and whats what.. lol