tell me if this is Good.

100cc

Why you would even WANT to see a 22 year old male in a thong ...is WAY beyond my imagination.....LOL :whaa::shock:

hey go easy on .s1...he was just helpin me out...i was the one that asked for pics :D hubba hubba...what age male would be right to see in a thong??  :evil6:

hey go easy on .s1...he was just helpin me out...i was the one that asked for pics :D hubba hubba...what age male would be right to see in a thong??  :evil6:

Man I was fuxin with him. Tell .s1 your both sound like CrashDummy's. Nah I'm just  'pullin your panties'

bolt.gif

erstaunt090.gif

Man I was fuxin with him. Tell .s1 your both sound like CrashDummy's. Nah I'm just  'pullin your panties'

hey hey hey now...crash dummies???...don't make me smack ya...leave MY panties outta this...i think we were talkin about fallow's...huh?...but what ever flips urs :D

hey...r u payin attention here? :P

hey hey hey now...crash dummies???...don't make me smack ya...leave MY panties outta this...i think we were talkin about fallow's...huh?...but what ever flips urs :D

hey...r u payin attention here? :P

Yes, I believe it was my panties which were the panties on trial.....I agree 100cc, the Crash (Test) Dummies were a good band, they had some songs that I could listen to...like the mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm song.