NEWS: Russian Man Grows Penis on Arm

just-

i was actually thinking of the opposite: attaching my arm to my penis; think how much easier it would be to lift the seat on the hoop....lol ;)

-JxL

Now, that would be convenient......(the rest left out for obvious reasons)

here's the site...believe what you want about it though.....best site i could remember it was on. so here ya go

http://www.sbcbaptistpress.org/bpnews.asp?ID=20885

From what I read, they cloned an embryo and achieved efficiency in developing stem cell lines....  Full term baby is a whole different thing.  Still, very interesting research which could potentially help many people!  Very controversial subject, though......

"South Korean scientists achieved a leap forward in stem cell research by developing stem cell lines from cloned embryos that are genetic matches for diseased patients, it was announced May 19. The scientists needed only 17 eggs to procure a group of stem cells, as opposed to nearly 250 eggs required by the same team last year, The Washington Post reported. The British team, which also cloned the sheep Dolly in 1998, cloned a human embryo."