How to post comment about great helper!

Randon

YOU weren't supposed to answer me Cholla....I was looking for a way to talk ABOUT you...and the wonderful help that you were for me.  I guess if there's no way else of doing it...then I'll just have to toot your horn here...

for anyone who is interested in hearing...Cholla has spent WEEKS helping me solve my problem....WEEKS and MANY, MANY e-mails.  He has the patience of a saint...dealing with all my stupid questions...knowing that I didn't have a CLUE as to what we were doing.  I put total trust in him...getting into programs on my computer that I didn't even know exsisted...deleting things, adding things....He fixed a problem that others had told me was UN fixable!  FInding this website, and him saved me all the money I was almost ready to spend on a new computer.  How do you thank someone for doing all that????  A mere Thank you does not seem to be enough.....I appreciate it more than you will realize.....  :)