Have you Googled you user name ?

cholla

CA3LE: I would have expected to find yours.Since you have this web site.

I just thought it was something other members might want to try.If it was posted before I missed it.

I can't beleive you actually found yourself on there.  I mean Cholla is a pretty common word (it's a cactus for those of you that don't know) and out of the 200,000+ results your profile here at testmy.net resides in the top 20 results for the term "cholla" ~~ pretty crazy

php, I would imagine you would have a very hard time finding your username out there (708,000,000 for the term PHP) -- I only found you with "php testmy" and that still returned almost 5K results.

mine has 172 with "cak46 testmy"  Results 171 - 172 of 172 for cak46 testmy. (0.06 seconds) .  Only saw 5 or 6 then selected to show omitted results....Google has a pretty thorough system by the looks of it.  :)