GUILTYor "BEAT IT"

100cc

Verdict: Is Micheal Jackson Guilty  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Verdict: Is Micheal Jackson Guilty

• yes
    • No,I mean Macauley Culkin said he isn't a Pedophile

SANTA MARIA, Calif.(AP) The family accusing Michael Jackson of child molestation and other crimes is trying to pull "the biggest con of their careers," the pop star's lead attorney told jurors Friday in the second day of closing arguments in the trial.

"They just need you to help them," attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. told the panel of eight women and four men.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it only takes one lie under oath to throw this case out of court," Mesereau said to the jurors. "You can't count all the lies under oath by (the family). How many does it take to let you know this case is a fraud?"

lets find out what "The people" think

just leave him alone

he is a start man !!!

i think he is inocent

the way things were and are going i agree but even if he is proven innocent it will take forever (if ever) for him to regain his status if things are going the way they are now....maybe.....that is just my oppinion. but look at the world today(not trying to single anyone out but...) look at how many people are suing each other for no apparent reason...a while back a man tried to rob a pizza hut and burned himself on an oven and sued and sure enough he won the case and pizza hut lost and had to pay him......stupid i think

yeah that is ridiculous

no matter what michael jackson did, he can be convicted

but he marked the world

i think he is a fabulous dancer and i like some of his tunes

i dont like his personality

but u cant deny he is a point in the story and he rocks the world or well he has in the pass not atm hehe

im not a huge fan

but i think he deserves something for what he did

he doesnt deserve imunity from the court not that.

the way things were and are going i agree but even if he is proven innocent it will take forever (if ever) for him to regain his status if things are going the way they are now....maybe.....that is just my oppinion. but look at the world today(not trying to single anyone out but...) look at how many people are suing each other for no apparent reason...a while back a man tried to rob a pizza hut and burned himself on an oven and sued and sure enough he won the case and pizza hut lost and had to pay him......stupid i think

Man true that on the issue with people today. I mean here in Texas a Registered SexOffender who's

MJ is an amazing artist, and has done a lot for the music and music video industries.  In his personal life he is simply misunderstood, as are many people of above average talent or intellect.

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."

~Albert Einstein

MJ is an amazing artist, and has done a lot for the music and music video industries. In his personal life he is simply misunderstood, as are many people of above average talent or intellect.

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."

~Albert Einstein

What The F....

Mediocre minds don't call up 5 year old boy's and ask to be their friends.

AND THEN come over and "sleep over" with them.

It is OK to like his career (although I have thought 'Freak" since day 1).

But you can't use that to justify his out of line practices with young boys.......

What The F....

But you can't use that to justify his out of line practices with young boys.......

true u cant justify that

his personal life is crazy and i dont agree with it

but his artist talents are amazing and yes he is a freak but that why he is amazing

What The F....

my thoughts exactly

What The F....

I don't claim to know anything about the truth of what happens in his home.  I only know what's reported, and of what's reported I trust about 5% to be true.  I know one thing that is certain, there are a lot of people hell-bent on ruining him.  I pity him is mostly all.

I don't claim to know anything about the truth of what happens in his home. I only know what's reported, and of what's reported I trust about 5% to be true. I know one thing that is certain, there are a lot of people hell-bent on ruining him. I pity him is mostly all.

OK, but he freely admitted in front of a camera that he like to sleep in the same bed as these little boys.

And that he thinks that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

MJ has been given anything he wants his whole life, this is probably why he thinks that if he 'wants' to sleep with boys, than he should be able to.

His world is warped, but thats no excuse.....

OK, but he freely admitted in front of a camera that he like to sleep in the same bed as these little boys.

And that he thinks that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

MJ has been given anything he wants his whole life, this is probably why he thinks that if he 'wants' to sleep with boys, than he should be able to.

His world is warped, but thats no excuse.....

Yes, its fishy, and different, but although sleeping in the same bed as somebody else may be associated with sexual activity to many people, it doesn't mean that that's what it means to MJ.  We cannot assume it is;  what ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?  Did you ever sleep in the same bed as your parents when you were a child?  Did you feel insecure?  Did bad things happen?  Chances are no; otherwise, this is probably the reason for your opinion.  The question becomes not to do with sexual immorality, but social acceptance of platonic gestures.  If you were to ask Freud his opinion, I imagine he would say that America is too hung up its dark childhood secrets to give MJ a fair trial.

Yes, its fishy, and different, but although sleeping in the same bed as somebody else may be associated with sexual activity to many people, it doesn't mean that that's what it means to MJ. We cannot assume it is; what ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty? Did you ever sleep in the same bed as your parents when you were a child? Did you feel insecure? Did bad things happen? Chances are no; otherwise, this is probably the reason for your opinion. The question becomes not to do with sexual immorality, but social acceptance of platonic gestures. If you were to ask Freud his opinion, I imagine he would say that America is too hung up its dark childhood secrets to give MJ a fair trial.

OK, don't take this the wrong way, but remind me not to introduce my son to you, ever, ever.

And NO, he can't stay overnight at your house. :angry5:

Now that you are getting steamed......I'm just BSing you. We all have the right to our own opinions. :haha:

Obviously our 2 opinions differ greatly.

I guess we will just have to wait to hear the jury's conclusion.

He'll probably just get a slap on the hand for feeding the boy's a little booze.( which is the lesser of his crimes)

OK, don't take this the wrong way, but remind me not to introduce my son to you, ever, ever.

And NO, he can't stay overnight at your house. :angry5:

Now that you are getting steamed......I'm just BSing you. We all have the right to our own opinions. :haha:

Obviously our 2 opinions differ greatly.

I guess we will just have to wait to hear the jury's conclusion.

He'll probably just get a slap on the hand for feeding the boy's a little booze.( which is the lesser of his crimes)

No, no, not steamed.  Just playing devil's advocate, really.  Didn't want this to become just another MJ bashing thread.  I have a son on the way, I wouldn't let anyone, king of pop or no, bring any harm to him, that I understand.  I have a lot of respect for the artist, I believe in him, that's all.

in all his weirdness...he is a freak...with awesome talent...but his being different doesn't make him guilty...i believe him to be the victim...i think his actions have been taken out of context...that he has a peer obsession with young boys...as in he wishes to be like them...he worships boyhood (that does not make him guilty of pedophilia)...there are too many big name people that are behind him 100%...why would they risk their careers to defend him if he were anything but just strange...

i pray for him...i also pray he sees the light out of this and seeks normalcy. these people (his accusers) have all changed their stories so many times since the beginning...it's a witch hunt...he's the victim...i hope the jury sees that. kudos to those of u that are open minded enough to at least explore the possibilities...

in the end only he really will ever know the truth...but our justice system says beyond a shadow of a doubt

what i said was...

"...kudos to those of u that are open minded enough to at least explore the possibilities..."

i left it open (previous to that statement was my opinion)...possibilities...both ways...guilty or innocent...that's why i said,

'in the end...whatever the jury finds...only he will know the truth" er something to that effect.

and there is no such thing as a wasted prayer or hope

I am not saying either or by this statement but a child sleeping with his parents and a child sleeping with a stranger (no matter how famous they are) is totally different.

That is because of the association that you make -- and you are not alone by any means -- with the stranger, and with what they are capable of.

Guest philp

It seems that everyone is overlooking the real problem here. These children didn't run away from home to stay with MJ. Their PARENTS allowed it to happen!!! If he's convicted, they should all be arrested for aiding and abetting.

If MJ turns out to be a pedophile, it's not because he prowled schoolyards looking for young boys. He had the boys' parents bring them to to him. What's worse, these so-called "parents" continued to let their children have sleep-overs at Neverland Ranch with someone who had already been accused of molesting a child who slept in his bed.

Get Michael some mental help and lock-up the unfit parents.  :angry5: