GUILTYor "BEAT IT"

100cc

Verdict: Is Micheal Jackson Guilty  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Verdict: Is Micheal Jackson Guilty

• yes
    • No,I mean Macauley Culkin said he isn't a Pedophile

yep phillip...i too have to agree with that...that's the best comment yet...innocent or guilty...that's really what it all falls back to...this is not a new issue...wasn't even at the time that this all supposedly happened to this kid...so yeh why was he even allowed to go there...has the prosecution or the defense even thought of that? i wonder.

Guest philp

Unfortunately, poor parenting is responsible for a lot of problems with the kids. But, on the other side of the coin, spank an unruly child in public and you risk being arrested for abuse.  :shock:

That still doesn't excuse the parental stupidity we were discussing.  :whaa:

I like to think I raised my son properly. I was pretty young when he was born and he's 21 now. But one thing I never did was drop him off somewhere to sleep with a grown man.  :icon_pale: 

Unfortunately, poor parenting is responsible for a lot of problems with the kids. But, on the other side of the coin, spank an unruly child in public and you risk being arrested for abuse.  :shock:

That still doesn't excuse the parental stupidity we were discussing.  :whaa:

I like to think I raised my son properly. I was pretty young when he was born and he's 21 now. But one thing I never did was drop him off somewhere to sleep with a grown man.  :icon_pale: 

I always thought it was kinda funny that you have to pass an exam to drive, you have to pass an exam to practice law or medicine, hell you gotta pass an exam just to say you got yer edjumakayshun....but any old person has the right to rearing a child, exam-free.