Upload Test

CA3LE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have the business plan or residential?  i want to know cause i plan on getting it or spending alot more to get something better for hosting when the time comes.  the only thing i can get that would beat that would be 2 options which is fractional T-3 which is way more than fios in price or move to an area where i can get my 100/100 for $1000.

basically i am screwed till something comes around but i would get  that 100/100 cause i'm nuts like that :evil6:

new to site and comps in general, but my upload stinks and is causing real problems, 16Kbps, my download however is very good at 893Kbps. I'm on DirecWay satelite dw6000, I am trying to set up vonage voip and I really need to boost this upload anyone help with this ? :cry:

I live in rural area of AZ and Direcway is only way anyone have satelite and get better results? :?:

really need to find a way to increase upload speed! last January I got speeds of 42plus why would it drop so?

I'm afraid there isn't much you can do :(

This is pretty normal for me...

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 16 Kbps about 0 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 2 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server2)

Test Time:: Thu Jul 21 2005 09:13:18 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Bottom Line:: 0X faster than 56K 1MB upload in 512 sec

Diagnosis: May need help : running at only 42.11 % of your hosts average (direcpc.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-87J2ABO60