Memory?

php

I would like to get 2 sticks of 256MB memory for my Dell Dimension 4700... can anyone point me towards a particular product?  I'm looking for something fairly cheap, but not so cheap that it only lasts a short time...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145528

Theres a fairly cheap stick (30 bucks), and its made by Corsair, one of the leading brands, so it probably wont be crappy.

And it will work with ur Dimension 4700, i checked what kind of ram it uses, and for everyone else that might find something cheaper, the Dimension 4700 uses 240-pin PC2-4200 DDR2 RAM

Try zipzoomfly.com they have free shipping 2nd day FedEx.  I used newegg.com and paid for shipping on a video card and CPU cooler.....if zipzoomfly had it in stock the shipping would have been free instead I paid an extra 20 plus bucks....I WANT WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT....SO I PAID FOR IT!

MY new system will use DDR2-800

php ;New egg definitely beat Kahlon on price.I went ahead a lookes at some PC2 3200 there in case they were the correct ones instead about the same price as the PC2 4200 .I put the link below

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=Go&DEPA=0&type=&description=PC2-3200&Category=17&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=22&Go.y=35

New egg did not have the correct PC 100 for mine The ones the did have were more than the one at Kahlon so I guess it makes a difference what computer you are looking for the memory for.

I have had good luck from both locations.....good on line source for computer stuff....so is pricewatch.com

My old system does not cut it anymore....so I went with this:

ASUS P5AD2-E DELUXE MOTHERBOARD

INTEL 530 PRESCOTT 3.0GHZ 1 MEG CACHE 800FSB

CORSAIR TWIN 2X1024A-6400 DDR2-800 (1GIG)

COOLER MASTER HYPER 48 CPU HEATSINK W/FAN

WD 2000JD SERIAL ATA HARD DRIVE 7,200RPM 8 MEG CACHE 200GIG

ASUS DRW-1608PB 16X DVD READ/WRITE DRIVE

ASUS EN6600/TD/256 PCI X16 VIDEO CARD

AND I'LL STICK IT INTO A BLACK ANTEC TX640B MID TOWER ATX CASE  WITH THE MODULAR NEOPOWER 480WATT PSU

THAT OUGHT TO KEEP ME GOING FOR A WHILE!

BUZZ  ;)

Some people have all of the luck!  I live 70 miles from a city big enough to buy computer stuff at...then it's at retail prices.  The internet has been great for good quality at low prices!  Even with the occasional shipping charges it is usually cheaper!

Buzz