New Links Section... help me build

CA3LE

• 3 weeks later...

I have a lot I like, which definitely aren't all strictly broadband but are tec hnology related and some are a lot of fun to read--daily, in some cases.

But the add a link form takes a while so all I got done was Gizmodo. It's pretty late. so I'll do some tomorrow like: i4U.com, GearLive.com, envynews.com, engadget.com, etc.

P.S. I sent you a question about the logging of speed test results, which wasn't working for me, but as a "Guest."

I guess I thought the validation of my e-mail process would also log me in, but I guessed wrong.

HINT : If you fill out that link addition form, click submit and click back --- all of your info should still be in the form, just change the fields needed to add another site and your done... a little quicker that way. -- This is one of the few scripts on this site that I did not author, so of course it's not as user friendly as I would like :P

That's wierd that test logging wouldn't be working for you, this is a first. Could you please elaborate on that for me... I was able to pull two test scores from your IP --- what kind of connection do you have? If your IP changes often by the way (for now anyway) test logging won't work for you.

Let me know if this helps any of your questions... and thank you for the links.

Hey i am having a problem with this link thing... I have to make a new username and password??? What is up with that? I think I got one to go though but I am not sure.. CA3LE?

Did I miss something... what the hell are you talking about swimmer