What you addicted to ??

Guest helloimtim

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I quit smoking in August of 2004 I picked up a couple new addictions... chapstick, bubblegum (Pink Extra) and Red Bull  ---  much better than cancer sticks

Yeah, it's alot better then cancer sticks + it's cheaper  ;)

Ever since I quit smoking in August of 2004 I picked up a couple new addictions... chapstick, bubblegum (Pink Extra) and Red Bull --- much better than cancer sticks

double post :o

but in all actuality red bull will kill you faster then cigs. :s

True, the only thing in Red Bull that's not bad for you is the water.

like what's in it that's so bad for you...where are the carcinogens that will kill you faster than cigs as Mr negative .s1 suggests...caffeine is what's in red bull i believe...i don't drink it but that's what i've heard...what's in it besides caffeine? ethylene glycol?

my addiction is shopping...it's a curse...

i too quit smoking last year...july 29,2004 1700 was my last cig...haven't looked back except to count the $$$ that i've saved...ooooo more money for shopping :D

like what's in it that's so bad for you...where are the carcinogens that will kill you faster than cigs as Mr negative .s1 suggests...caffeine is what's in red bull i believe...i don't drink it but that's what i've heard...what's in it besides caffeine? ethylene glycol?

You're right, Red Bull is probably not near as bad as smoking, but we know the risks we take when we light a cigarette: it states it right on the packaging (you should see them in Canada, pictures and all).  But Red Bull doesn't really have any warnings, and so people probably don't know if there are any health side effects.

hmmm, i found this quite interesting: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=92629. 

I don't care for Red Bull .I don't have a problem with caffine.I drink coffee regularly.What I would like to have is a real origional Coca Cola like was in the 6 ounce bottle when I was a kid.The really didn't return to the origional formula.I know what the real thing tastes like.Thats why I switched to DR Pepper.Still  a real origional Coca Cola would be better.

Or maybe a Pomac  :haha:

100cc that's a pretty disturbing sig u got there...not even funny in the least...just my opinion

Ahh, it's kinda stupid funny, obviously not really kicking an old lady....

And, I am addicted to Jessica Simpson's new video.

Anyone seen that, wholly crap, Daisy is looking good.......

Puts Britney to shame, I don't ever watch MTV, was just flipping through, now I will be checking it out more often.