3.0/784 verizon business line

tyson22

buren...i need some help

i am new at this...i dont know if this post is in the right spot but...

i live in vermont

i upgraded my line 6 days ago from verizons 1.5/384 business dsl line

to a 3.0/784 verizon business line....same line nothing changed no modem or replacement lines or nothing (dont really need anything new i know)

i got the speeds within 2 hours...but noticed when i play games and load pages....and pretty much evey internet action...it hesitates longer than it did six weeks ago...

as im sure you can imagine...that stinks...i have called verizon and they stink also .  they told me that it was possible that my routers firewall was restricing its throughput...

doesnt make sense to me..cuz i get all the bandwidth...it has to do with a slow responding time....i have hooked my a single computer upto the modem without the router...and i couldnt get it to work...i think that it may have something to do with requiring you to use a usb....i dont have one...but i have used 3 differnt routers and turn the firewalls off on all of them and used one computer at a time...and get the same ping issues...what do you suggest?