Stop telemarketers: National Do Not Call List

cholla

Hey all; wingzero2309 said he was having a problem with telemarketers.I thought some other

members might be to.You may have already done this but if you haven't it sure worked for me. I now get almost no calls.There are a few loopholes so you get a call once in a while.

This is the link for the national registry:

http://www.ftc.gov/donotcall/ 

My state has one also so check to see if your state does.I registered at both.

My state has a separate one as well. Cholla, do you remember what the waiting period is?

I don't remember if there was a waiting period it seemed to help almost imediatly for me.

I think you have to renew it like every 5 years or something like that.

I did it on my cell too

:D I love it when telemarketers call. I get high and then sit and explain every part of the movie im watching to them. They usually hang up but if they dont I ask them personal questions while I sit on the john.  :haha: I love telemarketers.

:D I love it when telemarketers call. I get high and then sit and explain every part of the movie im watching to them. They usually hang up but if they dont I ask them personal questions while I sit on the john.  :haha: I love telemarketers.

Please tell me you Actually have a LIFE !!! Please ! :roll:

Same here. Heard they are planning on doing a directory for cells now, so it's good to put those numbers on the list too!

Yes there will be a cellphone directory, but It will only be able via 411. Most service providers will have an opt-in option. You won't have to put your number on the list if you don't want to.

Hmmmmm... :? :? Life? whats that, I live with my mom and walk to burger king in the morning to work. :haha: Im a looooser.

I have a small feeling you wouldn't have the slightest idea what getting high was like.I'm not counting the VHS cleaner either.

rasta2_bigsmoke.gif