testmy.net cant take criticism.:(((((

I think the bottom line is that its not that testmy.net " cannot " take criticism , its that we dont have to.. This site is a free service to all, if you dont like it, dont use it. If you do, use it often!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bottom line is that its not that testmy.net " cannot " take criticism , its that we dont have to.. This site is a free service to all, if you dont like it, dont use it. If you do, use it often!

exactly .s1...but it doesn't hurt to voice ur opinion...constructively...there's a section just for that called how to make testmy better...er soumpthin like that...hahaha...it's there for suggestions

I wish some one could email me to tell me why Ive been banned from this forum....

All i sent was a PM to user PhP stating that BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Chalk it up as a loss. When you make your bed, you have to lie in it sooner or later.

Comradeship is too strong around these parts, and we take pride in airing out the enemy whenever it is deemed necessary.

All of this could have been handled in a gentlemen like fashion, but you choose to get into some gangsta shhhhh with the pm's. :haha:

In turn, you were dealt with accordingly.

Well moderated ;)

I think it's funny when people complain here, they act as if I have a 'higher power' that will pull the plug if I don't keep people happy, haha.

I have had emails from people a couple of times (and stuff like this is bound to happen when a site starts getting big enough) where people say stuff like.. "If you don't __blank__ I won't be coming back anymore."  --- I don't reply to these people, but I always want to say ... "Dude, if you don't like the site go somewhere else... if you don't like the site then why are you wasting your time typing to me." ~~ there is much more I always want to say to those people but I will stop at that ;-)

ehh, you can't please everyone I guess....

True sorry, but why isn't he posting back though, you can't really be afraid to come back on a forum right? :?::?:

If I'm not mistaken, both of the previous usernames are not active anymore. This person would have to rejoin under another name, and from that point on, never violate the rules again. We would probably never know that this new person that joined is his/her that was banned, but under a different name, This time though, they would be very likable indeed, and the chances of them turning into a problem starter is slim to none.  :D

If I'm not mistaken, both of the previous usernames are not active anymore. This person would have to rejoin under another name, and from that point on, never violate the rules again. We would probably never know that this new person that joined is his/her that was banned, but under a different name, This time though, they would be very likable indeed, and the chances of them turning into a problem starter is slim to none.