Dway + DTV

Rafter

I have seen advertised a DirecTV add-on to the Dway dish.  I guess it is like a $50 dollar piece that just connects on the end of the DWAY dish.  I already have DirecTV but I am a bit leery about them both comming through on 1 dish.  Does anyone already have this add-on and does it work well?  Because I end up loosing signal on my Dway more often than I do with the TV signal, I am wondering if it will still function the same. 

Thanks

:cool:I've had my Dway set up since Dec 04. and I put the LNB for my DTV on the Dway dish. It works fine.  When a storm comes thru I always loose my Dtv even when it was on it's own dish.  I'm usually running about a 82 signal on the Dway.  I have never lost the signal even with snow on the dish. 

I have seen advertised a DirecTV add-on to the Dway dish. I guess it is like a $50 dollar piece that just connects on the end of the DWAY dish. I already have DirecTV but I am a bit leery about them both comming through on 1 dish. Does anyone already have this add-on and does it work well? Because I end up loosing signal on my Dway more often than I do with the TV signal, I am wondering if it will still function the same.

Thanks

I have an LNB Kit (forget which one) that allows me to get DTV, DTV Locals and DTV High Definition using my Direcway dish. It works quite well especially because of the size of the Direcway dish, however with that being said, different LNB Kits apply to different Direcway Sats. You will need professional installation since the installer will need to adjust your dish. The cost for the Kit is something like $120.00, the multiplexer (required) $100.00 and professional installation