California mirror?

Mele20

What happened to the California mirror?  I  live in Hawaii and prefer to test on the West  Coast. I don't want to test the congestion of the internet or the crappy routing Road Runner is using from Hawaii now any further than the West Coast. I know Level3 is yucky (ATDN routing was much better when we used that).. :D  The main test is in Texas and the mirrors are even further away. I'd  really like to see a mirror working on the West Coast again.  Thanks.

The cali mirror was mine, and my host decided he didnt want that particular hosting anymore.. TO be honest, i have no idea what hes doing for hosting right now, because its nothing... lol But as soon as he gets a host he likes, ill have my mirror back up. Altho, it may not be in cali anymore :-x

I would like to inquire about the California mirror it would be nice to have a mirror in Seattle for BC Seattle California and Hawaii residents, when i run the test i get 1 of three mirrors and its very inaccurate from Seattle being able to hit Texas ca or new york mirrors and not knowing if my speed is low due to my distance or if its really from latency or traffic. This is very good website keep advertising and growing, good luck