Question about Wireless B adapter-HELP

Ben16

I really know this isnt really the place to be asking this but im hoping someone can help.. I bought a Wireless B Game adapter for my PS2 and i thought it was going to work but everytime i try to connect to socom 2 it connects tot he internet and then authenticating DNAS data and then it goes to Locating available universes but it freezes there and says Connection Failure.. i cant figure out whats going on. there is a strong wireless signal and everything but i cant get it to work, any help would be greatly appreciated!

this is for playstation... My guess is that you have not open the correct ports to be able to play online...

How do I get around my Firewall?

If your PC or your router has a firewall, the easiest way to circumvent this problem is to run your Ethernet cable directly from the modem to the Network Adaptor.

Most routers have a DMZ feature that will allow you to bypass firewall issues.

If these options do not work, it is possible to configure your firewall to allow PlayStation 2 online traffic. Configure your firewall to allow information to flow in from the following ports:

SOCOM: Amplitude, US Navy Seals, Twisted Metal: Black Online, NFL GameDay 2003

TCP Ports: 10070