XP SP2

imbilly

i was just wondering why anybody would want to use sp2 for xp

i tryed it ..junk! but sooner or later microsoft will make u d/l it

don't need no stinking firewall ,i have a router and wtf is a hacker going to steel from me anyway

cant get past the router! by the way tell me who has got hacked.please .anyone?

i didn't think so...why would they wast there time, i think they would rather hack programs

from web pages so they can get them for free,like some one i knew did..tons of them

i think your safe i.. haven't used a running antivirus for 5 years not once have i ever got a virus .

cuz i brouse safe ,a few addwear stuff but i have pest patrol ,ad-aware pro and counterspy

sp2 sux

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY ANYBODY WOULD WANT TO USE SP2 FOR XP

I TRYED IT ..JUNK! BUT SOONER OR LATER MICROSOFT WILL MAKE U D/L IT

DON'T NEED NO STINKING FIREWALL ,I HAVE A ROUTER AND WTF IS A HACKER GOING TO STEEL FROM ME ANYWAY

CANT GET PAST THE ROUTER! BY THE WAY TELL ME WHO HAS GOT HACKED.PLEASE .ANYONE?

I DIDN'T THINK SO...WHY WOULD THEY WAST THERE TIME, I THINK THEY WOULD RATHER HACK PROGRAMS

FROM WEB PAGES SO THEY CAN GET THEM FOR FREE,LIKE SOME ONE I KNEW DID..TONS OF THEM

I THINK YOUR SAFE I.. HAVEN'T USED A RUNNING ANTIVIRUS FOR 5 YEARS NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER GOT A VIRUS .

CUZ I BROUSE SAFE ,A FEW ADDWEAR STUFF BUT I HAVE PEST PATROL ,AD-AWARE PRO AND COUNTERSPY

SP2 SUX

fix your caps lock .......

u can disable the firewall...also, if u have no antivirus, how the hell do u know whether or not you have a virus or not?

also, i have sp2 and i have no problems with it...probably many other ppl would agree

I agree....

And CAPS off Billy!!!!!!

sorry i thought aol chat went out 6 years ago. caps big deal

really bug you huh? why? oh thats right on aol when i was 30 that was yelling .you 10?

caps geez you ppl find anything to criticize about you know that

alright...this is getting quite annoying now...whats with all these noobs joining...and then bitchin about testmy not takin critisizm and whatnot...

also...that quote...anyone fully understand that one? :shock:

this guy hates the mods?

i found out that every dumb as  has an attitud on this web site like you

mostly the 20 year old moderators and dorks like you how old r u? ..ill bet your in your 20's

just a kid with a smart mouth ......well how did i know that.. cuz im older and can tell ,so easy

just for ur info...im 16...live with it.

this guy hates the mods?

i found out that every dumb as  has an attitud on this web site like you

mostly the 20 year old moderators and dorks like you how old r u? ..ill bet your in your 20's

just a kid with a smart mouth ......well how did i know that.. cuz im older and can tell ,so easy

just for ur info...im 16...live with it.  i guess your 'just cause your older you can tell skills' need some freshening up,

also, how do u block people from PMing u?  possible, or not?

:? :? Ok calm down and say it again, Im lost. Are you mad at me for some reason?

quick note...

on anything internet related... e-mail, forums, chat, etc... CAPS = yelling (or shouting, whatever you wanna call it...)

as for aol chat... get with it man, its more popular now than it was 6 years ago...

O and I have a hard time reading all caps... so its personal ;)

at least you don't do the WiErD aLtErNaTiNg CaPs... ThAt rEaLlY aNnOyS mE lol

:newbie:

wing... I'll get back with you on the blocking thing... haven't done it in a while...

click <a href="https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;sa=pmprefs">here</a>

i was just wondering why anybody would want to use sp2 for xp

i tryed it ..junk! but sooner or later microsoft will make u d/l it

don't need no stinking firewall ,i have a router and wtf is a hacker going to steel from me anyway

cant get past the router! by the way tell me who has got hacked.please .anyone?

i didn't think so...why would they wast there time, i think they would rather hack programs

from web pages so they can get them for free,like some one i knew did..tons of them

i think your safe i.. haven't used a running antivirus for 5 years not once have i ever got a virus .

cuz i brouse safe ,a few addwear stuff but i have pest patrol ,ad-aware pro and counterspy

sp2 sux

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY ANYBODY WOULD WANT TO USE SP2 FOR XP

I TRYED IT ..JUNK! BUT SOONER OR LATER MICROSOFT WILL MAKE U D/L IT

DON'T NEED NO STINKING FIREWALL ,I HAVE A ROUTER AND WTF IS A HACKER GOING TO STEEL FROM ME ANYWAY

CANT GET PAST THE ROUTER! BY THE WAY TELL ME WHO HAS GOT HACKED.PLEASE .ANYONE?

I DIDN'T THINK SO...WHY WOULD THEY WAST THERE TIME, I THINK THEY WOULD RATHER HACK PROGRAMS

FROM WEB PAGES SO THEY CAN GET THEM FOR FREE,LIKE SOME ONE I KNEW DID..TONS OF THEM

I THINK YOUR SAFE I.. HAVEN'T USED A RUNNING ANTIVIRUS FOR 5 YEARS NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER GOT A VIRUS .

CUZ I BROUSE SAFE ,A FEW ADDWEAR STUFF BUT I HAVE PEST PATROL ,AD-AWARE PRO AND COUNTERSPY

SP2 SUX

fix your caps lock .......

dude I did a port scan on you and you have a lot of ports open it would be so easy to get in your  system

wow your router's firewall sux to bad :D

dude I did a port scan on you and you have a lot of ports open it would be so easy to get in your system

wow your router's firewall sux to bad :D

Ports that respond and ports that are accessable are different.. If your going to use programs at least read up on how they work ... lol