A new topic

I was wondering if you could make like a Hardware/Software Reviews topic where people can make reviews of products or software that they have used.  I know the web is full of them, but im sure many will agree that reviews from CNET just suck sometimes b/c half the time the reviewers dont know what the heck they're talking about.  I was inspired to 'request' this from the What Anti-Virus Program are you running now? (Extreme Poll).  Say users of those antivirus's made reviews, listed the pros/cons/problems with the software and whatnot.  That would be pretty useful, wouldnt it?

Just a thought  :icon_cyclops_ani:

i like that idea myself...it would be helpful to alot of people who want to either change their antivirus or something like that....great idea i think... :headbang:

Building this section as we speak.  I have no estimated time of release but members will be able to submit review on whatever they like.  When someone submits a review I (and other mods/admins) will look at the review and then format it, make sure the claims are valid, and get pictures to go with the review.  All authors of reviews will have their name right at the top of the review (so everyone knows the author) -- I am hoping to get maybe a team of over 10 people that will write reviews for the site.  -- I will post more info when I'm done building it ;-)