How 'bout a compliment or two???

:)  I would just like to say I thoroughly enjoy this site.......I havent used thePM or anything, just posted some stuff in the forums, but man did I ever get help!!!! Never got as many people trying to help me at any other sites as I did here, and nice people too, not those " I know more than you so go ahead and bore me with your stupid cry for help" kind of people. I just want to say thanx for all the help and I will be coming here for good from now on. YOU GUYS ROCK

:D the best thanks comes by word of mouth when you go out and tell everyone you know about this fabulous site that you found that gave you this world of help for your computer...and they come here and the cycle continues...he tells two friends and they tell two friends. but it's still great to hear the actual words...so many in here with great minds for computers ur sure to have any question u have answerd. so thank you for the thank you and the compliment...and you're welcome...bring all ur friends, we'll have a party

Thank's KK,

I have been here for quite a long time and it is good to know that newiebe's say things like,  I would just like to say I thoroughly enjoy this site.......I haven't used thePM or anything, just posted some stuff in the forums, but man did I ever get help!!!! Never got as many people trying to help me at any other sites as I did here, and nice people too, not those " I know more than you so go ahead and bore me with your stupid cry for help" kind of people. I just want to say thanx for all the help and I will be coming here for good from now on. YOU GUYS ROCK, You will find a lot of combined wisdom on these pages.

Thank's Fred

• 7 months later...

If there was just a way to thank them in actual recognition. Say after so many points they get a recognizable brownie point after so many. I would have many a mark to several fellas along the way, but did not know if that were possible. Just that when you get very helpful information you could hit a button and they would get a hit point. So many points at end of year and they get to boast a logo or something for a year or month or something. :roll: :roll: :arrow:

I feel honored and flattered that so many awesome people would congregate at a place that I created.  Fred's right... you guys do ROCK!  :D

when are we gonna go for a ride damon dude - im getting a wrx very soon ;) my friend (who drives a porsche 951 turbo) and I are going to do a canyon drive within a month or so, you should join us

One thing I have learned is that all newbies are not technically challenged as I was, or am. But interesting to try to help, even though I usually get beat to the punch. Anybody that does not get an answer within 24 hours is usually an over technical(my knowledge)question that a knowledgeable member needs to answer, and I try to PM one I know of. Usually Swimmer, because ROM-DOS is usually to busy to PM. Nothing personal against the rest of you, just that that is where is where I have gotten most of my most knowledgeable answers from. Great site and bunch of guys! ;) ;) ;):roll:

• 2 months later...

:)  I would just like to say I thoroughly enjoy this site.......I havent used thePM or anything, just posted some stuff in the forums, but man did I ever get help!!!! Never got as many people trying to help me at any other sites as I did here, and nice people too, not those " I know more than you so go ahead and bore me with your stupid cry for help" kind of people. I just want to say thanx for all the help and I will be coming here for good from now on. YOU GUYS ROCK

Wow thats always great to hear.. Thanks alot. I havent been around as much as I used too but basically my story goes like this. I dont like internet message boards because it is usually full of "A" "B" and "C" holes. When I found testmy.net everyone was great. I dont think there is another site on the web like here. :D Hope you stay a while and tell your friends. CA3LE  doesnt advertise so word of mouth is good stuff. CA3LES a cheap bastard  :haha:

I have also ad tons of questions awnser here

This site along with my A+ class have thought me a lot

I have now moved to the position where i can awnser ?'s

YIPPE

You guys do rock

whos that guy that has an armie thank on his signuture?

I think its MS DOS

but i might b mistaken

Any lots of THx to both of you

Along with the FEW *sarcasm*hundreath others that have help me here

I am glad that I joined this site, because I was thinking of taking a computer class at a college. So I have saved major $, learned what I needed to know, and am having a great time.  :occasion14:

Unlike college, I can just ask a question and I have new knowledge in this ever changing world. And instead of messing up on my own, I can find someone that has already made these mistakes for me.  :mrgreen: