please help im clueless

sundevil13

Guest helloimtim

Normally you will see posts about help with upload speeds when it involves gamers. They are the most concerned and seem to be the ones that really need the speed. I am sure there are others for business and such. But generally speaking its the gamers that want and need the speed the most..........

Don't know why gamers would be so concerned about it. The highest upload i have seen playin a game is 10 KB/sec which even the most basic broadband easily covers of course. What they should be concerned about is their ping to the game server :?

Don't know why gamers would be so concerned about it. The highest upload i have seen playin a game is 10 kB/sec which even the most basic broadband easily covers of course. What they should be concerned about is their ping to the game server :?

again another stupid question what is ping and what dose ping do for me.

....actually ping is not lag :) thats often a mistake people make

Latency or lag what some people call it, is a measure of the amount of time it takes for you to send/receive a data packet to/from a server........now Ping is the actual amount of data that your data pocket loses on that trip from your computer to the server :)

thanks i will . i guess you can i havent had pc that long. LOL

that doesn't matter though people will help as long as you post the questions....and speaking of not haveing a pc long...i have had mine so long the powersupply is outside of the case next to it....what a site it is for my friends....ha ha ha :evil6::haha: