Single or Not

Paladin82

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just come right and ask her anything u want to know...just because a woman is "taken" doesn't mean she is set to any rules of behavior...open communication is best...

"hey ur hot...do u have a boyfriend or r u married?" (er...ur version of that)...actually we love the cliche come ons...don't be afraid if she's way hot...she may not get asked much because of that...as a hot single woman that's my 242 cents worth :P...oh should i have said that?...hmmmm...yep say what ya mean

Guest philp

Depends on the woman. Some like a guy who has enough education to know the difference between "their", "there" and "they're". And very few will appreciate being called a "betty".

just come right and ask her anything u want to know...just because a woman is "taken" doesn't mean she is set to any rules of behavior...open communication is best...

"hey ur hot...do u have a boyfriend or r u married?" (er...ur version of that)...actually we love the cliche come ons...don't be afraid if she's way hot...she may not get asked much because of that...as a hot single woman that's my 242 cents worth :P...oh should i have said that?...hmmmm...yep say what ya mean

As a guy, I wouldn't recommend what Tdwanaz is suggesting.  If you do take her advice,  wear a cup...... 

My wife (newlywed) tells me (I asked her about this) it isn't that she would really "act" like she isn't taken, she just doesn't think it matters too much what some other guy thinks about the situation (basically she "acts" like she always would, doing nothing special to try to send out a "I'm married" signal)..  I would think that a married woman, if asked or approached by some other guy, could simply let him know.  And if you are the guy asking the girl, just ask, they'll tell you; one does indeed need to talk to get anywhere.  :haha:

As a guy, I wouldn't recommend what Tdwanaz is suggesting. If you do take her advice, wear a cup......

cak46...now that's not the way it is at all...what kinda women have u been approaching...just commuicate what u wanna know...simple as that...doesn't have to be so complicated...nobody is gonna get slapped or kicked over a simple question asked out of respect...get real

hey btw...what's a betty?

cak46...now that's not the way it is at all...what kinda women have u been approaching...just commuicate what u wanna know...simple as that...doesn't have to be so complicated...nobody is gonna get slapped or kicked over a simple question asked out of respect...get real

hey btw...what's a betty?

Tdawnaz:  It wasn't the question you said to ask, it was the 'hey ur hot' that would potentially trigger the need for a cup.  Is that kind of question respectful?  I don't think so..... just me though.......  I suppose it depends on the woman you're approaching too.  Still, best to wear it with that type of opening if you don't know her, just in case.  ;)

BTW:  Betty, probably todays version of chick......

Tdawnaz: It wasn't the question you said to ask, it was the 'hey ur hot' that would potentially trigger the need for a cup. Is that kind of question respectful? I don't think so..... just me though....... I suppose it depends on the woman you're approaching too. Still, best to wear it with that type of opening if you don't know her, just in case. ;)

BTW: Betty, probably todays version of chick......

the "ur hot" part was the statement part...not the question part...that shouldn't hurt u either...just a statement of fact...women like it...there for it is respectful

but if u wanna wear a cup...it's ur right to do so...if u like wearing them then u definately should...besides u might actually impress her...hahaha :haha:

uh...i'm not approaching ANY kind of women...hahaha  :haha:

cholla: i knew i could count on you to fill me in...thx :D

Betty is like a 40s version of a chick....todays version is a chick....lol

I think your thinking of the term like applying it to Betty Grable.She would be a 40's Betty.I still think the one applied today is taken from Betty Ruble of the Flintstones.

or maybe it's like betty boop...but i'm thinkin' that i've heard that term before...like before encino man a movie tho...but a gatsby scene...er maybe jazz...referring to women as bettys...so maybe it does refer back to betty grable...i remember in encino man him watching the flintstones and later came the reference to bettys...but...hmmmmm...that whole 40's...betty grable thing sparked a memory i can't put my finger on...can u research it for me cholla?

ooooo maybe i was there???

[glow=red,2,300]Well I just can not miss this post. I am single and I must say that as a member of the upper level IT industry, I have become more distant from girls than even most g33kZ  I know. I work 50-60 hours a week now days. I war drive on the main drag in salt lake city, when girls see my benz with a laptop in it they wonder what I am doing. I honestly roll the window up and ignore them. Girls are a distraction and not worth the effort they require, just so that you may ask them to marry then give them even more things.  my geek buddies insist  that having some one makes you "whole" to that I argue one is that if which he or she makes them selve'. I own my own house have 2 Benz  (92 & 2003)  and a solid job. To all the geeks that shun the drama KUDOS ;):cool: You R the(teh) lee7. Haxor on allways and forever my geek brothers.[/glow]

your a  Mormon or your gay