Single or Not

Paladin82

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women, taken or not will act like their not just because they can... Like some kind of weird thing where they dont want the guy, just want the guy to want them...

yea O_o

[glow=red,2,300]Well I just can not miss this post. I am single and I must say that as a member of the upper level IT industry, I have become more distant from girls than even most g33kZ  I know. I work 50-60 hours a week now days. I war drive on the main drag in salt lake city, when girls see my benz with a laptop in it they wonder what I am doing. I honestly roll the window up and ignore them. Girls are a distraction and not worth the effort they require, just so that you may ask them to marry then give them even more things. my geek buddies insist  that having some one makes you "whole" to that I argue one is that if which he or she makes them selve'. I own my own house have 2 Benz  (92 & 2003)  and a solid job. To all the geeks that shun the drama KUDOS ;):cool: You R the(teh) lee7. Haxor on allways and forever my geek brothers.[/glow]

Someone needs a hug :|

Fastest way to get a girl to have sex from when I get my buddies laid (As i have significantly more money than they) is https://testmy.net/ or  https://testmy.net/forum/.  Simply put If you want it pay for it. I state clearly that the US IT industry will never beat India and china as long as we keep our minds in the gutters and asses on the couch! MAKE MONEY,WHEN NOT @ WORK GO TO SCHOOL/STUDY. Human company is rubbish,humans are maggots. I am not a GD Mormon I renounce all momo'.  What puts me ahead of you all that mock me is pure rage and greed. I can not be a happy simple guy that "boinks:" some bimbo every other night. I stay away from Women to keep IRATE :twisted: all the damn time, from fury comes proffit and innovation. With pure mallice in my heart there is never room for complacency. 1 house 2 Benz I will never settle, I must have/make /know more than all the rest, I reject humans. I am not paid to know people, however I am paid to know technology..

To the dude in slc I dont know the sickness but if you see me on state its the 92 white Benz with a dell d600 laptop and a "NO I WILL NOT FIX YOUR COMPUTER!!!" sticker on the back and license plate frame that says if your not a computer I wont talk to you.  I got  GPS maps of the valley made if U need.

oH WELL I guess I am just  like TED KACKZYNSKI, Mean and brilliant, not to mention well off.  So to all of u,l  :cry: Your  lack of dollars makes me sad :cry:

edit: url

madcyborge: you can put me in your will too  ;)

But your probably geeky enough to do the cryofreeze thing.

I'm sure cak46 wouldn't mind me being in the will too.  :haha:

tdawnaz;I did some more reasearch on Betties but didn't find much just some references to the "bouncing betty" land mine it was cone shaped so it was compared to breasts.So some think betties became a slang term for breasts & this became a term for women from there.

edit spelling

madcyborge: you can put me in your will too ;)

But your probably geeky enough to do the cyrofreeze thing.

I'm sure cak46 wouldn't mind me being in the will too. :haha:

:haha: :haha:

Not at all, Cholla.... I don't mind sharing......  :) 

:( :( :(

madcyborge: I feel sad for you as you are missing out on the best thing in life

(other than air conditioning). Give me a beer a broad and an air conditioned

room and I'm happy. :haha: :haha: :haha:

A/C aint that the truth!?  But for ANY guy to say he doesnt need a woman... well.. Someones takin a ride on MJ's never never land once to many times IMO..

Fastest way to get a girl to have sex from when I get my buddies laid (As i have significantly more money than they) is https://testmy.net/ or https://testmy.net/forum/. Simply put If you want it pay for it. I state clearly that the US IT industry will never beat India and china as long as we keep our minds in the gutters and asses on the couch! MAKE MONEY,WHEN NOT @ WORK GO TO SCHOOL/STUDY. Human company is rubbish,humans are maggots. I am not a GD Mormon I renounce all momo'. What puts me ahead of you all that mock me is pure rage and greed. I can not be a happy simple guy that "boinks:" some bimbo every other night. I stay away from Women to keep IRATE :twisted: all the damn time, from fury comes proffit and innovation. With pure mallice in my heart there is never room for complacency. 1 house 2 Benz I will never settle, I must have/make /know more than all the rest, I reject humans. I am not paid to know people, however I am paid to know technology..

To the dude in slc I dont know the sickness but if you see me on state its the 92 white Benz with a dell d600 laptop and a "NO I WILL NOT FIX YOUR COMPUTER!!!" sticker on the back and license plate frame that says if your not a computer I wont talk to you. I got GPS maps of the valley made if U need.

oH WELL I guess I am just like TED KACKZYNSKI, Mean and brilliant, not to mention well off. So to all of u,l :cry: Your lack of dollars makes me sad :cry:

madcyborg: just a quick question...if you have everything and u need absolutely nothing and nobody and u want no human contact...

then y r u here???

i think thru all ur pomp n stance and ur struttin and posturing...ur braggin and ur boasting, that what u really want and need is (as someone already said)...is a big ol' hug...c'mere huny mama'll give u a hug.

and if ur really really sad about my lack of dollars...then just let me know, i take paypal...cuz ur happiness is important to me...i'd do that for you (let u donate to me) to put a smile on ur face :D ...i'm just really giving like that.

c'mon give it up...u know u LOVE us...smooch :P

..as a hot single woman that's my 242 cents worth :P...oh should i have said that?...hmmmm...yep say what ya mean

hey and how come nobody laughed at my joke :( ...i'm really funny ya know...now I need a big ol' hug :D

think thru all ur pomp n stance and ur struttin and posturing...ur braggin and ur boasting, that what u really want and need is (as someone already said)...is a big ol' hug...c'mere huny mama'll give u a hug.

Well you gotta remember... this is the internet...  I could say i have a hummer, 2 beamers and a croch rocket in my 6 car garage located on the beaches of miami.. When realy i live in a small home in lakeland with car with water sitting in the engine ( f*** water puddles... :( ) and noone would be the wiser..

Therefore i dont believe any of the boasting and /or bragging i hear online without some proof and 2 forms of ID. :)

Fastest way to get a girl to have sex from when I get my buddies laid (As i have significantly more money than they) is https://testmy.net/ or https://testmy.net/forum/. Simply put If you want it pay for it. I state clearly that the US IT industry will never beat India and china as long as we keep our minds in the gutters and asses on the couch! MAKE MONEY,WHEN NOT @ WORK GO TO SCHOOL/STUDY. Human company is rubbish,humans are maggots. I am not a GD Mormon I renounce all momo'. What puts me ahead of you all that mock me is pure rage and greed. I can not be a happy simple guy that "boinks:" some bimbo every other night. I stay away from Women to keep IRATE :twisted: all the damn time, from fury comes proffit and innovation. With pure mallice in my heart there is never room for complacency. 1 house 2 Benz I will never settle, I must have/make /know more than all the rest, I reject humans. I am not paid to know people, however I am paid to know technology..

To the dude in slc I dont know the sickness but if you see me on state its the 92 white Benz with a dell d600 laptop and a "NO I WILL NOT FIX YOUR COMPUTER!!!" sticker on the back and license plate frame that says if your not a computer I wont talk to you. I got GPS maps of the valley made if U need.

oH WELL I guess I am just like TED KACKZYNSKI, Mean and brilliant, not to mention well off. So to all of u,l :cry: Your lack of dollars makes me sad :cry:

Alright... buddy, you do need a hug... or some type of human contact.  You may have had sex once or twice... but you have obviously never fucked a girl, I mean really fucked a girl ;-) --- haha.  And who the hell said you can't have pussy AND money?  Dude.. money, cars, houses, rings, watches, cloths is how you get the hottest chicks (but usually they're too stupid to keep around for too long).  But they don't take your money if you don't want them to.  The only guys that lose money to girls are retarded people.  But you do have to fork out some cash for dinners, activities, gifts... but what the hell is wrong with that!?!?  What is money good for if you can't share it with anyone?  Don't you want someone to talk to that isn't on your buddy list, lol.  You said your NOT a mormon.... but you never said you weren't gay... hummm    ~~~~  hell you might not be gay, but if your not gay and your not strait... then you must be A-Sexual (wack it allot buddy?)

If your like TED KACZYNSKI (not KACKZYNSKI) then you need to see a doctor... anyone that speaks that highly of themselves may need help anyway.

"Your lack of dollars makes me sad"  --- who said that any of us are lacking money?  We just don't go blabbing about it in a thread that is totally unrelated to money (or in any thread for that matter).  And I can guarantee you that the people that aren't as fortunate as you (say you are) are far richer in LIFE than you.  Human contact IS life, your a HUMAN!  People are made up in all shapes, sizes and material wealth... if it weren't for 'poor' people then there would be no benchmark for wealth... therefor there would be no 'rich' people.

By the way, and I speak for all - I'm sure.  If you were trying to impress, you did the opposite.  Your post is so ludicrous it almost looks fake.

don't send me a mail bomb Ted!!!  :haha:  --- re-signup and be yourself for christ sake.  :angry3:

whats the fastest way to get a girl to have sex?

now theres a challenge

This is how I get them in bed  ;) ... Either

A)  :D Strait forward approach --- "Hey, do you want a back massage?" then take them into your bedroom, hook 'em up with a GREAT massage... they get to feelin' sexy and usually flip over and start making out with you... haha, works every time.

OR

B)  :twisted: The Trojan approach (this is usually the better approach, plus you get a free back rub) --- "Hey, would you mind rubbing my back for a little bit... it's really hurting me right now, I had a long day of playing Counter-Strike (haha)." - then take them into your room, let them rub you back for a while (don't ever expect a great massage, most girls are too weak to give a good massage... but some make up for it with massage style ;-)) -- then after a while (don't milk it [don't let her massage too long], she will get out of the mood) say "Ohhhh, that was awesome... Okay, your turn."  --- you know what happens from there ;-)

NOW, with either A or B make sure to un snap the bra (if she has one... if she doesn't then you can figure right away that your going to get laid.. lol - use protection for that bitch, haha) - no1 you can't give a propper massage with a bra snapped... no2 it opens a boundary ;-)  ~~~~~~~~ If your not all that good at massages or if you want something extra - use lotion - lotion can turn the crappiest massage into the best in the world..... it can turn the best massage into a definite lay  :twisted:      :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

- Dr. Damon

There are several more ways to do it as well... Go to a club get her smashed and horney thatll work.. uhh You could always do the whole get a Girl Friend and wait a month? Maybe unless shes a horney one then I don't think youll have to wait to long.

Alright... buddy, you do need a hug... or some type of human contact.  You may have had sex once or twice... but you have obviously never f***ed a girl, I mean really f***ed a girl ;-) --- haha.  And who the hell said you can't have pussy AND money?  Dude.. money, cars, houses, rings, watches, cloths is how you get the hottest chicks (but usually they're too stupid to keep around for too long).  But they don't take your money if you don't want them to.  The only guys that lose money to girls are retarded people.  But you do have to fork out some cash for dinners, activities, gifts... but what the hell is wrong with that!?!?  What is money good for if you can't share it with anyone?  Don't you want someone to talk to that isn't on your buddy list, lol.  You said your NOT a mormon.... but you never said you weren't gay... hummm    ~~~~  hell you might not be gay, but if your not gay and your not strait... then you must be A-Sexual (wack it allot buddy?)

If your like TED KACZYNSKI (not KACKZYNSKI) then you need to see a doctor... anyone that speaks that highly of themselves may need help anyway.

"Your lack of dollars makes me sad"  --- who said that any of us are lacking money?  We just don't go blabbing about it in a thread that is totally unrelated to money (or in any thread for that matter).  And I can guarantee you that the people that aren't as fortunate as you (say you are) are far richer in LIFE than you.  Human contact IS life, your a HUMAN!  People are made up in all shapes, sizes and material wealth... if it weren't for 'poor' people then there would be no benchmark for wealth... therefor there would be no 'rich' people.

By the way, and I speak for all - I'm sure.  If you were trying to impress, you did the opposite.  Your post is so ludicrous it almost looks fake.

don't send me a mail bomb Ted!!!  :haha:  --- re-signup and be yourself for christ sake.  :angry3:

This is how I get them in bed  ;) ... Either

A)  :D Strait forward approach --- "Hey, do you want a back massage?" then take them into your bedroom, hook 'em up with a GREAT massage... they get to feelin' sexy and usually flip over and start making out with you... haha, works every time.

OR

B)  :twisted: The Trojan approach (this is usually the better approach, plus you get a free back rub) --- "Hey, would you mind rubbing my back for a little bit... it's really hurting me right now, I had a long day of playing Counter-Strike (haha)." - then take them into your room, let them rub you back for a while (don't ever expect a great massage, most girls are too weak to give a good massage... but some make up for it with massage style ;-)) -- then after a while (don't milk it [don't let her massage too long], she will get out of the mood) say "Ohhhh, that was awesome... Okay, your turn."  --- you know what happens from there ;-)

NOW, with either A or B make sure to un snap the bra (if she has one... if she doesn't then you can figure right away that your going to get laid.. lol - use protection for that bitch, haha) - no1 you can't give a propper massage with a bra snapped... no2 it opens a boundary ;-)  ~~~~~~~~ If your not all that good at massages or if you want something extra - use lotion - lotion can turn the crappiest massage into the best in the world..... it can turn the best massage into a definite lay  :twisted:      :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

- Dr. Damon

Not to give to much away but yes I am of the rainbow flavor. ;) I do not like people, and honestly I run such a sweet opperation that I browse posts from work where I um :idea:(idea) dont have to put out fires or do emergency back ups, or recover a server. person that  Wants proof? I will scan my badge, my license and my benz titles as well as my mortgage bill , email me. [snip for privacy]. I  If if didnt live in cyberspace  I'd have too much human contact time. Human kind does benefit from my w13d ne$$. I do computational research for grid.org with 12 systems on a beowulf. I churn out 200-270 hours a day of cancer research and proteome folding.  the truth Yes GAY! Rich, no i am not(from the happyness deffinition).    Really well off? Yes I am (financially). 2 Benz yes. Own house? Yes  Do I have Friends? A thing of the past. and finally I  Work more onward of 70+ hours a week to avoid a computer filled luxury dungeon of boredom. I work downtown SLC and love to look out the lab window on people below, they are distant (the way I like it) but still near enough for the reaffrimation I am not living like the guy in the book repository  on the thilight zone.  there you have it. MADcyborge (I know I spell MAD cyborg wrong, duh!)

- Dr. Damon

that's Dr Nomad...

you seriously make me proud just to know you...always all ways...but with that post...wow!!!...perfection...all there in a nutshell... :)

did you guys take notes...he knows women. :D

as to the post to quote madcyborge...that too was perfection...and is all that really needs to be said to this guy...he obviously wants to be left alone...hmmmmm...but wait...why is he posting??? just doesn't make any sense...this IS a form of contact that he says he has no use for...oh well go figure...maybe he'll see the light in here...he wants to be shown the light...he just needs brotherly love... :P

Well Im not sure about how you can tell if a woman is taken, but I do know how to tell if a man is.

Fat

Smokes

Looks Depressed

Carrying a Six Pack of Beer

Wearing a Wife Beater T Shirt at the Beach

Driving a MiniVan

Sitting on a Bench Outside of Victoria Secret

Eating a Cooked Turkey Leg while shopping at Wal Mart

Says "Titmouse" or "Pussy Willow" without snickering like a school girl.

Ok if you can circle 3 of these he is DEFINANATLY taken.

For all you single ladies out there I just made this as a quick reference guide. Oh and if you want to know I circled all but the MIniVan or me. :haha:

Fat          Nope

Smokes      Yup

Looks Depressed      Yup

Carrying a Six Pack of Beer        Yup

Wearing a Wife Beater T Shirt at the Beach      Nope

Driving a MiniVan            Nope

Sitting on a Bench Outside of Victoria Secret        If there was one around here, suppose I would

Eating a Cooked Turkey Leg while shopping at Wal Mart      Never thought of this.....  Good idea 

Says "Titmouse" or "Pussy Willow" without snickering like a school girl.  Nope.  Haven't made it quite that far out of adolesence yet

Good test Shug!  :haha: :haha:

hey i send anyone an email about the differences of being a man or a woman(not really offensive....of course)  not to try and make it offensive but it does have points....hope that doesn't make anyone mad...

if anyone wants the email, just pm me and i will send it to you............................

and by the way MAD, you really are a sad sad sad sad site.....not to be taken offensively but jeez man get a girl.....i bet ca3le agrees with me....well everyone will probly agree with me just get a girl man.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to give to much away but yes I am of the rainbow flavor. ;)  the truth Yes GAY! Rich, no i am not(from the happyness deffinition).

billybob12345:  :roll:

billybo12345's right, though.  Companionship is something that everyone needs.  My 1 1/2 cents, keep the change........

Quote:  madcyborg

MODERATOR/Site opperator  please close the account under madcyborge.

I will not be benchmarking off your site any longer. I will setup a test off my works OC-12. I still have dslreports.com mcafee' site, 2wire' site, and toast.net till I can get my site built this weekend. Laters all, wish I could say its been fun. But I dont like you nor do I know you.  .

ALL  RIGHT,  FINALLY Goodbye.