Single or Not

Paladin82

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I dont like you nor do I know you.

you don't like us because you don't know us...you don't like us because everyone that comes to this site are real people...real...and ready to speak their mind...and if it offends you then it is your right to leave...but we don't push anyone out the door...but we do hope the other sites serve you well...but i'm sure they don't wanna hear about your sad personal life either...or your made up little world...sorry no offense intended.

and for the record...nobody cares if you're gay...any reference to females just meant to get somebody to share your life with...whoever you chose...despite your user name...you are NOT a robot of any kind...

anyway...well wishes...bye

jeez he got kinda mad after all that but man it is bad to see a testmy user gone but at the same time in this case(again not trying to offend him) but man he was ummm how to put it.... :roll: to private i guess...i say that because man he didn't even want to come in contact with anyone and here at testmy i am assuming this...we alwasy speak our mind when we post....correct me if i am wrong plz...just my $.000000002 worth...(its that small because it doesn't really matter in this topic because it has gotten so off track)  lol

Yup this is one big family here :haha:

We say whatever we want,whenever we want,and we all listen to each other,help,give our own opinions and live with it,thats why this site is what it is :D

I have been a member since February of 2004,and I would never leave this site,never :)

jeez he got kinda mad after all that

actually...it didn't make him mad (and who cares if it did...wadda twat)...it was just too close for comfort for him...which i think is what he really wanted but it scared him...i have a cat like that he wants so bad to be approached but if you do, it scares him, he's fine if he does the first moves...but once you make a move be backs away.

OR...

this guy was just a big phoney all the way...he said 2benz in every post he made i think...with a laptop...like is a laptop is so impressive? or a mercedes?  or owning a home?...these are all good things...but why jump in a thread talkin about how to tell if a woman is single or not and tell all this crap...actually sounds like a kid in middle school to me...why else would he be so thrilled by such everyday things? he and people like him will be back but we'll never know it because they'll be a different person...that's the beauty of the internet. as for me...i can only be me...too many in here actually KNOW me...the real me...the really fabulous me...hot, sweet and sexy as i am...i can not hide :P ...i just gotta be me

wonder how impressed they are on the other websites? we may never know...and i'll bet the other websites don't care about their members like testmy does...bet they just ignore his sh*t.

damn and i really wanted to see that badge ;9

- But seriously.. Ca3le, D, 'whateva' ... Maybe posting a few cute ways to get women is all good and well.. but your cockiness level just went thru the roof there to be honest.. Ego is not a big turn on ( to women....o_o ) but this is the internet afterall.. who cares lol.  Just my point is im just saying.. their are many-a-way to " get women" ( wtf is this a sport now? ) but don't act like you know it all... cause frankly i have ( have had and have known ;p )  quite a few girls that wouldn't fall for that lol.

And tdawnaz, agreeing with that and saying he really knows women and whatnot... god that just a new level of creepy. :-|

edit:spelling

Not to give to much away but yes I am of the rainbow flavor. ;) I do not like people, and honestly I run such a sweet opperation that I browse posts from work where I um :idea:(idea) dont have to put out fires or do emergency back ups, or recover a server. person that Wants proof? I will scan my badge, my license and my benz titles as well as my mortgage bill , email me. [snip for privacy]. I If if didnt live in cyberspace I'd have too much human contact time. Human kind does benefit from my w13d ne$$. I do computational research for grid.org with 12 systems on a beowulf. I churn out 200-270 hours a day of cancer research and proteome folding. the truth Yes GAY! Rich, no i am not(from the happyness deffinition). Really well off? Yes I am (financially). 2 Benz yes. Own house? Yes Do I have Friends? A thing of the past. and finally I Work more onward of 70+ hours a week to avoid a computer filled luxury dungeon of boredom. I work downtown SLC and love to look out the lab window on people below, they are distant (the way I like it) but still near enough for the reaffrimation I am not living like the guy in the book repository on the thilight zone. there you have it. MADcyborge (I know I spell MAD cyborg wrong, duh!)

Well, being gay makes more sense... but still even homosexuals will make contact with people.  I hope for your own mental sake you come to your senses.  I myself don't really like crowded places, nor do I 'really' care for people I don't know...  I personally think that a great portion of the world is pretty stupid.  But there is still a great deal of people that are awesome... and are 'my type of people' ~ I can say that about allot of people in this forum by the way.  I hope you get over your dislike for people and find someone... hell you might find someone who hates people as much as you... that would be a wonderful match made in anti-social heaven  :)

Thanks to all that had good remarks about my post by the way ;-)

damn and i really wanted to see that badge ;9

- But seriously.. Ca3le, D, 'whateva' ... Mabey posting a few cute ways to get women is all good and well.. but your cockiness level just went thru the roof there to be honest.. Ego is not a big turn on ( to women....o_o ) but this is the internet afterall.. who cares lol. Just my point is im just saying.. their are many-a-way to " get women" ( wtf is this a sport now? ) but don't act like you know it all... cause frankly i have ( have had and have known ;p ) quite a few girls that wouldn't fall for that lol.

And tdawnaz, agreeing with that and saying he really knows women and whatnot... god that just a new level of creepy. :-|

I wasn't being cocky or being a 'know it all' ~~~ did I ever say I knew it all?  Someone asked a question and I answered with what has worked for me in the past...  As for the 'new level of creepy' -- (tdawnaz is my mother for those who don't know... .s1 knows) I am very good friends with my mom, hell we hang out all the time... I know that most people aren't as cool with their parents as I am but I talk to her about chicks and (when I'm actually dating) the chicks I see talk to her.  What the hell is creepy about having an honest relationship with your mom??!?!  Do you have a problem with me .s1?  WTF dude!

What the hell is creepy about having an honest relationship with your mom??!?! Do you have a problem with me .s1? WTF dude!

:lol:

You know i ment nothing by it. Just when you think of mom you dont thng of discussing how you've realy "f***ed" a girl..then have moms say " thats my boy" ... :s I unno mabey its just growing up italian and having everyone keep their sh*t to their self..  Either way you know 'twas nothing to take offense to ;) Also, i never said anything about being a know it all, just saying you were talking like you were ' rico swavay ' . ( haha .. "' I am rico swavay.. latino lover of testmy.net" ) or something, thats all i was sayin ;)

[edit]

wow i did say know it all... my bad dude... 4 in the morning..  i did mean act like a know it all tho .. ACT! ;o

The gay/straight/both/whateva arena is a dead fish; as our opinions range from flat logic to the edge of exotic, the human will always find his mate on instinct, whether it be male, female, transvestite or even Nude Bea Arthur....there is no accounting for taste  ;) ;)

btw i enjoy the occasional drama-soaked posts, as they rival any of the soaps on the telly ~!~! :D :D

be well-

JxL

that's Dr Nomad...

you seriously make me proud just to know you...always all ways...but with that post...wow!!!...perfection...all there in a nutshell... :)

did you guys take notes...he knows women. :D

as to the post to quote madcyborge...that too was perfection...and is all that really needs to be said to this guy...he obviously wants to be left alone...hmmmmm...but wait...why is he posting??? just doesn't make any sense...this IS a form of contact that he says he has no use for...oh well go figure...maybe he'll see the light in here...he wants to be shown the light...he just needs brotherly love... :P

okay yes i have quoted myself...just to qualify my post...as i read herein...seems it's been misread or something by at least one person so maybe there's more, i thought i'd just clarify. my post consisted of...an opening line and 3 paragraphs...one by one...

the opening line...is dr damon with damon spelled backwards...duh!...which was one of his first websites...for fixing computers..."dr nomad will cure what ailes your computer" or something like that...it was like 8-10 years ago

paragraph #one...speaks to the whole post of my son...(yes now that everyone knows...ca3le is my son) i was speaking of his empathy for the whole madcyborge thing...how he articulated what he wanted to say to him...not what he said...just what was in his heart...about what we need as humans and how sad it would be for someone not to want that. i am truly proud to know him not only as my son but as a human being...i can't apologize for that...the term "always...all ways" is a family term for unconditional love.

paragraph #two...i just thought those were good ideas...thought ya'll should be taking notes

k...to continue

paragraph #three...talks about what he actually said to that silly little sad dude...period...the end...

edit spelling

okay yes i have quoted myself...just to qualify my post...as i read herein...seems it's been misread or something by at least one person so maybe there's more, i thought i'd just clarify. my post consisted of...an opening line and 3 paragraphs...one by one...

the opening line...is dr damon with damon spelled backwards...duh!...which was one of his first websites...for fixing computers..."dr nomad will cure what ailes your computer" or something like that...it was like 8-10 years ago

paragraph #one...speaks to the whole post of my son...(yes now that everyone knows...ca3le is my son) i was speaking of his empathy for the whole madcyborge thing...how he articulated what he wanted to say to him...not what he said...just what was in his heart...about what we need as humans and how sad it would be for someone not to want that. i am truly proud to know him not only as my son but as a human being...i can't apologize for that...the term "always...all ways" is a family term for unconditional love.

paragraph #two...i just thought those were good ideas...thought ya'll should be taking notes

k...to continue

paragraph #three...talks about what he actually said to that silly little sad dude...period...the end...

edit spelling

ohhh, lol... I didn't even realize that they could have read that wrong.  I knew whatcha meant  :)