IMPORTANT*************************

wingzero2309

wingzero2309 ;I don't have a flash player installed so I couldn't veiw the video.I have a pretty good idea of the killing.I am a meat eater  & have no problems about  wearing furr..I do have a problem with animals being raised  inhumanely  like it says these rabbits are.That is the reason I will not use Wet Seal now.I don't eat veal for the same reason.I have no problem with the slaughter & consumption of an animal raised reasonably natural & slaughtered as humanely as possible.I have shot & eaten many rabbits I  feel they are to prone to carry disease  now so I no longer hunt & kill rabbits.

i only watched like 3 seconds of that horrible video...those aren't rabbits...those are racoons i think...hard to tell but definately not rabbits...why is the whole piece written about rabbits?...still people that do that kind of thing...well there is something seriously wrong with them...they'll get theirs...assholes. i couldn't watch anymore of the video...i'm sure it would have given me nightmares. i don't understand what wet seals involvement is in this??...(sorry i couldn't read much of what was written either because i could hear what was going on, had to close it)

That's some nasty stuff right there.  I'm a hunter, I was raised to be one, but I have a lot more respect for animals than that.  I have killed animals for sport, but I do not waste anything.  I would never dream of skinning an animal alive.  That makes me cringe.

Thats freaken wrong at least have the damn sence to kill them before you skin them god. how the hell can you skin something that is moving? and alive damn that messed up.

There was a mix of everything on there dogs coons and all

That is very disgusting.  I couldn't watch that for very long at all. I'm an animal lover, I have 5dogs. I just don't see how ANYBODY could do something like this. To me that would be like skinning a human alive.  I would NEVER Support a company that is doing something so shitty and so inhumane. Someone should do to them like they're doing to those poor animals. That is just PLAIN WRONG!

First of all, that is horrible

second of all, I hate PETA.  I would bet a million dollars that those videos have nothing to do with Wet Seal, but are only videos of some unrelated fur trade.  PETA is well known for scare tactics like that.  Now Wet Seal may sell fur, but I doubt they get their fur in such inhumane ways.  Peta petitions against euthanasia to animals in shelters yet they themselves practice it in their own animal shelters (in the same over crowded situations that all animal shelters do)... hell they killed something like 1600+ dogs last year.

As I said, that video was HORRIBLE and I hope those people rot in hell for doing that to living creatures... but don't read too far into what PETA says, PETA is evil...

I can't begin to imagine the pain those poor animals were in... and I think those bastards only leave them alive so the skin comes off easier :(

CA3LE I 'm going to agree with you on PETA I can give an example from my city.There is a man here that has a refuge

here that takes in unwanted exotic animals.The man already had some exotic cats like tigers & lions of his own when he started the shelter. Amarillo Wildlife Refuge is the name of the shelter .PETA came up with some pictures of dirty cages & other animal neglect.When the Local news covered it it looked clean to me.I haven't been out to it but I haven't heard any local people say anything bad about it.I know the vet that takes care of these animals he's the same one I use for my animals.He only has good things to say about the man who owns & runs the refuge.

this is a link to the refuge site its really pretty cool.So screw PETA.

http://www.amarillowildliferefuge.org/

as i see it these ppl must be mentally ill, they have no compassion and no respect for those animals

that video really makes me sick, i hope these ppl will have to pay for these acts one way or another

Btw im a hunter myself, and have no problems killing animals, but atleast i give them a instant kill and make sure they are dead before i skin them.

VanBuren  :mad2:

Guest philp

That was definitely a horrible video, but I fail to see what it has to do with rabbits. They were skinning raccoons and dogs. Does the Wet Seal company sell clothing made from the furs of either of those animals? If so, I promise never to buy any.  :whaa:

I agree with Ca3le. PETA has their own agenda and they try to get sympathy for their cause through these types of scare tactics. If they want to be helpful, why don't they track down the people who made and were in the video, instead of showing it on their website?  :evil:

I also agree with Cholla. I'm a meat eater and some animal has to die before I eat. Like the comedian Ron White said, I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat carrots.  :evil6:

This may shock some of you.When I was only about  5 years old one of my grandmothers had me  pull the head off a live chicken .We were going to have this chicken for dinner..I want to say I was not singled out for this because I had seen my other cousins do it before.She had a wire with a T handle that was used for this.I guess things have changed I would not think of having a child do that.Even if I would teach one to safely use a gun but I probably wouldn't have them hunting quite that early.

That video was horrible... I can put up with watching and seeing a lot of violent things (and I have... including many serious car crashes), but I had to close the window after about 2 minutes...

That video was terrible and I don't agree with what was being done to those animals.

I did not see  one Rabbit being skinned, they were all dogs.  If you pay attention to

the people you will see that they were Asian.  This kind of stuff is acceptable  in

Asia.  Dog meat is considered a delicacy in Korea.  I saw it in Korea when I was stationed

there in 1951-52 while in the USAF.  Values aren't the same in Asia as they are here,

they are more brutal.