Wide difference in test measure

milankalus

I don't understand the difference between speed test done by two different companies, Broadband and Testmy.net. In my case the difference is 300kbps download and 70kbps upload.

I must say I like Test.my better because it gives me better result.

However, who is right?

Milan

Welcome to the boards milankalus. Enjoy your stay and spread the word about this wonderful site. :D

Well, Ca3le takes pride in being the most accurate on the net. The speed test here at TestMy.net is fully optimized to take full advantage of your connection.

IMO, TestMy.net is the better of the two...hands down.

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do any hacking. Just reporting the speeds which I measured by Broadband Reports (BBS.com) and Testmy.net.

BTW, the discrepancy is striking. I made a mistake reporting the download speed difference just 300kbps when in fact it's almost 1300kbps.

Milan

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do any hacking. Just reporting the speeds which I measured by Broadband Reports (BBS.com) and Testmy.net.

BTW, the discrepancy is striking. I made a mistake reporting the download speed difference just 300Kbps when in fact it's almost 1300Kbps.

Milan

No No not you,