sig x

who has sig x.......i was just curious....when you registered did you have to pay for it...on the main page i tried to register and it siad pick a service and the lowest one cost $10.00 and i am not going to get it if i have to pay for it......do i have to pay?

edit// is it free is basically my question but when i type in my wanted username and password it says pick a package.....i don't want one i want a free sigx signature....!!!!!!!!   

edit(again)//

ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nvm i went to the site and registered an account then when the page came up asking me which package i wanted i just closed the ff browser window and logged in on my sigx thing i dl so now it lets me log in.......was that how i was supposed to do it???? well it worked anyways

but if i click the go to config page it will bring up the page with the pick your package ............i thought i had it figured out too...............AAAAAHHHHHH  there is a link though that says continue to modification page....would that work or would it still make me pay since it automaticaly has a package checked.......

Yep. If you want to have extended options for your signature display, you will have to pay $10.00.

I'll tell you something though. I never paid for mine and it's been almost a year now. They just want their work out there for everyone to see.

On the main page, you will see an advertisement to receive Sigx free for six months.

Follow the instructions correctly, and you'll get your account changed to a paid one with full features (1 minute refresh, 8 lines of text, etc). :D

Read the FAQ at the bottom of that page after completing the offer. I've done it twice, and my request was granted both times (two different usernames on Sigx as well as ebay)

EDIT:

AAAAAHHHHHH there is a link though that says continue to modification page....would that work or would it still make me pay since it automaticaly has a package checked.......

Yes, that link will take you to the config page. :D

one question tough after the free six months are up do i have to pay then????? i can't pay anything  anytime so that is why i need it completley infinity% free.... scratch all that

ok it will take me to the config page but will it still be free since one of teh packages are already marked....i jsut hate taking chances for stuff i don't know about

one question tough after the free six months are up do i have to pay then????? i can't pay anything anytime so that is why i need it completley infinity% free....

My 6 months ran out in may. I registered a new username with SigX, and completed the offer again (which required me to register a different username on ebay as well). Everything worked great again.