Packet lost

bch

http://ttester.broadbandreports.com/tweak/block:5f3ff1e?service=cable&speed=128&os=win98SE&via=normal

what is that 1 second+ stall detected ?

When i come on game server ( quake2 ) i have all ok ping 20 and zero pl

5min later hmm giant pl :/

Could help me?

quote from dslreports.com faq

"Q: 1 or 2+ second stall detected: (#1606)

A: This is quite common, and not a big issue. Congestion on the Net is the cause, and this will fluctuate throughout the day/night.

If it is a consistent finding, run a Line Quality Test and look for slow, bogged down servers (red & yellow warnings).

The most important thing is speed. If your speeds are fine, then don't be concerned with this."

You can try to set your RWIN even lower then 8760 cos when you get packetloss the speed wont be so affected as it is now.

I got abit confused i remember helping you before and then you said you had 256kbps connection.

But lets assume its 128

http://www.dslnuts.com/bitsbytes.shtml

with this RWIN calculator i suggest to use 16 in bandwith field (128kbps) and 200 ms in latencyfield and 1460 in MSS field.

that give you a RWIN of 2920

That will limit your speed to a server with 200 ms ping to 16KB/s.

if your capped speed is 256kbps just use that RWIN calculator with 32 instead of 16 in bandwith field.

and get a new RWIN value.

Good luck !

VanBuren :)