Come down in price

capoDJ68

I deleted the dbl post /// swimmer I just PM'ed you on your new rights --- you have mod in all forums now, I thought I had already gave you this last time I upgraded your account.

whoops :roll:

and capoDJ68 please only post once on each discussion, we try and keep a clean forum here... try anyways ;-)

lol if you want your count to go up then find some new or reply to some more messages.. I hate people who spam the forums.. If you do that one of my other sites' date=' intelfanboy.com, your ass is toast...[/quote']

I hope you know I was kidding, it was supposed to be VERY obvious. I really wanted to say congrats, but not just put "hey congrats, im a jacka$$ and thats all I had to say" so I got creative. :lol:

lol if you want your count to go up then find some new or reply to some more messages.. I hate people who spam the forums.. If you do that one of my other sites' date=' intelfanboy.com, your ass is toast...[/quote']

So says the guy who has the most posts on this forum. Eh.

Shug7272: Yes, my avatar is a goblinhead, but TR0LL fits so much better on this forum as a title, goblin is too long.

OWWWWWW Burn, you are the insult master. :lol::lol: Swimmers butt cheeks are smelling a little singed after that one. And RTB I asked the Troll question in another post this morning, didnt see your reply to it here so just ignore. I hope Swimmer doesnt yell at me for that extra post. :wink::D

:) Well yer just not an important person unless others are talking about you......so said .....hmmmm.....what was that guys name............and I don't think its just quanity.....I also think quality plays a part to:):):)

I was about the tenth person to join this forum and have been a moderator for most of the time(so what ..hehe) their is only one guy that has the real power here and thats CA3LE GUY.....and he also has the brains to know what to do with it........ thats why this is such a cool site........power perceived is POWER achieved.....(I said that...hehe) Its all good:)

Thats just my opiniom I could be wrong :P But I dont think so :roll:

8) Microwave