15,000 members...what's your prediction?

tdawnaz

well...i was hoping for 15,000 members on my bday, maybe it'll happen :P ...(likely not)...more likely between the 7th of sept and the 12th of sept...and wouldn't it be cool on 9/11 (cool for something good to happen on that day)...but it will actually happen on sept10th...

and maybe 20,000 by ca3le's bday

that's...sept 10, 2005...that's my prediction...that's my story and i'm stickin to it  :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest helloimtim

I predict elvis will be found alive. OJ will go on tv and admit to the killings. Gas will fall to record lows of 1.00 and last but not least. The cubs will win the world series. All kidding aside I really would like to know how many members we have that could be considerd active?

2 months ago "only" 1500 active members and last month 3000 ?? wow...wonder if next month get 6000 active members :roll: :roll:

you may have misunderstood me...

I don't know how those numbers actually looked 60 days ago.. I just know that in the last 60 days 4500 of my members have logged into their accounts, I only keep logs of the last time someone logged in... not every time they log in, so I don't have that deep of a knowledge of active members...

you may have misunderstood me...

I don't know how those numbers actually looked 60 days ago.. I just know that in the last 60 days 4500 of my members have logged into their accounts, I only keep logs of the last time someone logged in... not every time they log in, so I don't have that deep of a knowledge of active members...

ops...ic now....still its awesome to have 4500 active members which mean 4500 members actively helping someone's trouble and sharing their opinion

I predict this site will reach 15k on 9/23  :D ca3ble manage this site on his own???  :shock::notworthy:

yep he sure does...with the help of all his devoted admins and moderators...a monumental task even at that...so yes...i raise my glass to him every day...SALUTE  :notworthy::occasion14::D

ops...ic now....still its awesome to have 4500 active members which mean 4500 members actively helping someone's trouble and sharing their opinion  :icon_salut:  :icon_salut::...with 11k members it's really need lots of hard work maintaining this site though. So lets raise our glass and cheers for this site :occasion14:

Well, somewhat. 4500 may have logged in, but that doesn't mean 4500 people posted messages. Some probably just logged in to do a speed test.

Well, somewhat. 4500 may have logged in, but that doesn't mean 4500 people posted messages. Some probably just logged in to do a speed test.

that's correct and keeping in mind that not every member is going to post in the forum if they've searched the forums and found the answer they need...the forum is pretty extensive in the subjects that have been covered...i've seen some post just once to say thanks...but u know they come back when they have a prob and hopefully tell two friends who tell two friends who tell two friends...and some may have no reason to go to the forums, they may only come here periodically to do a speed test (which btw is the basis of this site)...i'm sure new people join all the time after having searched for a speed test...but if they never intend to post in the forum they would test and leave...then...test again and leave...you don't have to register to test...

so with all that in mind, 4500 members logging on in 60 days is 4500 members logging on...

if u wanna know all the monthly traffic which would include people that test and don't register and people that just "touch" the site for whatever reason...AND all the register members that come every day...let's ask ca3le...what IS your monthly traffic...k guys...hold on to your hats... :P

• 3 weeks later...

All i know is that more  memebers need to get themselves here on the forums because it gets very lonely at times and theres no one to reply.... i know people get on the forums for different reasons but hey its a friendly and knowledgeable way to interact with othersp please login and participate.......

that's correct and keeping in mind that not every member is going to post in the forum if they've searched the forums and found the answer they need...the forum is pretty extensive in the subjects that have been covered...i've seen some post just once to say thanks...but u know they come back when they have a prob and hopefully tell two friends who tell two friends who tell two friends...and some may have no reason to go to the forums, they may only come here periodically to do a speed test (which btw is the basis of this site)...i'm sure new people join all the time after having searched for a speed test...but if they never intend to post in the forum they would test and leave...then...test again and leave...you don't have to register to test...

so with all that in mind, 4500 members logging on in 60 days is 4500 members logging on...

if u wanna know all the monthly traffic which would include people that test and don't register and people that just "touch" the site for whatever reason...AND all the register members that come every day...let's ask ca3le...what IS your monthly traffic...k guys...hold on to your hats... :P

Believe it or not, coming close to 1,000,000 visitors a month ;-) 

All i know is that more memebers need to get themselves here on the forums because it gets very lonely at times and theres no one to reply.... i know people get on the forums for different reasons but hey its a friendly and knowledgeable way to interact with othersp please login and participate.......

Yeah, we have a bunch of members (some I have spoke with) who signed up and have never posted... but have told me they read throughout the site ALL the time.  Just because someone doesn't have a post count doesn't mean that they are inactive.

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, coming close to 1,000,000 visitors a month ;-)

WOW!! a million a month...i didn't know it was that high...is that what you told me?...or haven't i heard in a while?...anyway...

only 2,422 members to go...looks like it might be sept 15 or 16...but here are the predictions so far...some of these go back to the thread named "Can't wait for the 10000 member of this fantastic website"...but looks like php will probably be the ringer on this one...he predicted way back in june what i say today ***sept 15***...dag ur good :)

i said sept 10 (back on june 28)...(which i'm still stickin to)

today i said sept 15 or 16 (just and updated realistic estimate :P )

Dark_Matter said aug 2

cholla said sept 22

VampireXxX  said sept 23

• 2 weeks later...