Google Earth is an awesome piece of software!

I wonder how can i add locations that not in US? All i got was the country not the state/region :confused1: :confused1:

On the Google  Maps I just typed in Tokyo , Japan. My OS won't install Google Earth.You don't have to DL anything to use Google Maps just select sattelite  to get the satellite veiw.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhhh i'm glad i downloaded it while i still could!!!  :D :D :D

Google Earth downloads temporarily delayed

Thanks for your interest in Google Earth, but we're sorry we can't offer you a download right now. As you know, Google Earth is in beta, and we're still building out our ability to take on new users. We're making good progress, and expect to be able to accept new downloads shortly, so we recommend you check back daily at earth.google.com. We hope to be able to welcome you and other new planet surfers soon.

We appreciate your patience,

The Google Earth Team

Tokyo, Japan & Bali, Indonesia are both on google earth.

Tokyo, Japan is in perfect detail just as the U.S. cities are. Bali, Indonesia is not.

On the Google Maps I just typed in Tokyo , Japan. My OS won't install Google Earth.You don't have to DL anything to use Google Maps just select sattelite to get the satellite veiw.

i tried to type Bali, Indonesia in Google Earth to no avail. I tried in maps.google.com, all i got was articles and links. I even choosed Indonesia's satellite, all i saw was the continent not the cities/details. :confused1: :confused1:

I didn't take the closest shot so  you could tell better the blured area.This was taken with Google maps not Google earth.The closer shot just looked like a bad picture.This is Pantex DOE Nuclear Weapons Assembly Plant : now mostly disassembly.How do I know ? its only about 20 miles from me.

bah, my area is so low-quality it doesn't show up right. anyways, to see the area where i live, search 'Vinton, VA' and it'll be somewhere in there. is the white house really blurry to you guys or is that just mine? maybe they think terrorists will use this to plan future attacks or something. BTW, anyone know the coordinates to Area 51? I wanna see if I can spot a glimpse of E.T. :haha: