Modded XBOX

pitbull481

i am having trouble trying to listen my music files/see pictures from my pc(my room) to the xbox(living room). i have added the xbox ip address to my pc firewall to allow sharing. my friend has set this up once when he installed the mod chip, now i cant call him up since he is in the middle east (army)

can anybody help 

I''l try that tomorrow. kinda late. thanx for ur help and post more if you know what else i can do. what's FTP?

ftp? thats the only way you're going to be able to directly send files to the xbox, its really simple.. You should find everything you need to know at xbox scene they have helpful tutorials and forums

http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?p=#0

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php

btw what are your xbox specs

Yeah, the only con is the risk of getting banned, but I dont play on xbox live I just use Xlink, almost just as fun and free, and its great playing with Halo 2 mods

yep do the same thing using xlink  :D and FREE  :tongue:

and for the ps2, i dont have it modded. i play grand turismo 4 online using xlink  :D

i dont know which mod chip is best. my friend just asked me if i wanted nintedo, super nintento, etc. (over 1000 old school games) saved in my xbox, told him sure while not. told me other things the mod chip can do. he installed the chip and a 120gig hard drive for. all he charged me for was $50 for the chip and installation of the chip and hard drive. so far i have about 25+ New XBOX games save (just rent from blockbuster and save them to the xbox) :D :D 

best thing i like about the chip is EVERYTHING, mostly media center  :D

hi everyone i want to get a mod chip for my xbox but i dont know where or how to get one i cant buy it online either because none of my family have a credit card so can anyone tell me how to get one offline but a good one cause i have xboxlive (smellson) and i dont want to put that in jeopardy

hi everyone i want to get a mod chip for my xbox but i dont know where or how to get one i cant buy it online either because none of my family have a credit card so can anyone tell me how to get one offline but a good one cause i have xboxlive (smellson) and i dont want to put that in jeopardy

dont mod ur xbox if u have xbl and i dont think ppl like to sell it offline, setup a check account and use ur atm visa card and link it to paypal

you need to edit your surreal.ini file for the directory of the roms, this is how mine looks

[Settings]

Rom Path=F:EmulatorsNintendo 64Roms

Media Path=F:EmulatorsNintendo 64Media

Default Controller Config=00,01,02,03,08,09,0A,0B,04,05,06,07,0C,10,11,16,0D,17,00,01,02,03,08,09,0A,0B,04,05,06,07,0C,10,11,16,0D,17,00,01,02,03,08,09,0A,0B,04,05,06,07,0C,10,11,16,0D,17,00,01,02,03,08,09,0A,0B,04,05,06,07,0C,10,11,16,0D,17

Default 1964 Dyna Mem=8

Default 1964 Paging Mem=4

Default PJ64 Dyna Mem=16

Default PJ64 Paging Mem=4

Default Use LLE RSP=0

Default Use Basic Audio=0

Default Max Video Mem=4	

Here is some pics on how mine looks

13ca.jpg

21ay.jpg