BEFSR41v4 problems..

Hello,all. I have a problem that Linksys tech cant figure out, and another forum has been no help. Ive tried everything, but I will admit I know next to nothing when it comes to routers. Problem...when I hooked up the router I used the Easy Connect feature Linksys offers. All i did was run it and follow instructions and it works great. UNTIL I power everything down for the evening, then when I power it all(PC,cable modem,router,not in that order) up the router will not let me access the internet, until I disable MAC cloning, and then renable MAC cloning. At first Linksys thought it was a firmware problem,except there is no upgrade for it, so they emailed me the original firmware, which turned out to be corrupt.Just my luck huh?!? Well after they tell me they cannot bring it back from a bad flash,I search the internet and find out how to recover which I did. But the original problem remains. If I power down the router, and power it back up, it will not let me back on the internet unless I do follow the steps I said before. Anyone run across this before?

Well,if you could so kindly point me in the right direction....link me please. Ive been on that site for 2 days. Have talked to the techs all day yesterday, and they say there is no new firmware for the v.4 router. If youve used it,please give me the file name,number, what date the upgrade was issued,anything.

Edit: I am on the phone right now with a tech name ReMariePrincessD and she says there is no new firmware, so im not sure where your getting your information.