router/modem help

hi i got this wierd problem where the router works with 1 computer but doesnt work with the other im using a westell 2100 with a linksys wireless b router i think it is because i accidentaly pressed set staic ip on the modem but i use dchp eh im no good at router stuff help will be appreciated :) man i stink at this stuff -_-

Check the computer that works and see if it is set with a static ip.  If XP, then  go to start>settings>network connections then right mouse click on 'local connection' then click once on 'tcp' then click the 'Properties' button. Let us know.....

uhm it says auto everything and i clicked advanced for ip its dchp

How are your systems set up?  For example, are both computers plugged in or, is one wireless and one wired?  I can't tell from your inital post how your computers are physically set up for net access.........

I'm not ever sure which machine your talking about.  Lets do this, Computer A is the one that works and has net access, computer B is not connecting.  How is Machine A connected?  eg: is it connected to a port on the westell or a port (wired) on the wireless g?