Need help

Is there a way to use Cablenut to allow your own internet to accept many packets with a huge size. I need this because i play a game and in that game hackers use Many packets with a big size to disconnect you. So does anyone know of any method to allow your internet to accept many packets with a huge size at the same time.

Is there a way to use Cablenut to allow your own internet to accept many packets with a huge size. I need this because i play a game and in that game hackers use Many packets with a big size to disconnect you. So does anyone know of any method to allow your internet to accept many packets with a huge size at the same time.

sounds similar to Denial of Service or Ping of Death...sending packets larger than 65,536 bytes.

I didnt have much time to write my last post but here is the deal

This game of mine, there are hacks to it like in many other free games. These hacks make the hacking player send many packets with a big size to everybody around him which causes usually everybody to disconnect from the game. What I am trying to see is if it is possible to use CableNut or similar software to increase the amount/size of packets being sent. Its everybody that disconnects, not only me and im sure some out there have a good router.

I still don't know what you mean :?

CableNut doesn't change amounts or size of packets... and what you want to do sounds like you want to hack the other players and cause their systems to freeze or crash, which I would imagine is illegal...

No, no, no

Im trying to stop them from disconnecting me from the game! Im trying to stop the illigalness. One more time...

1) Someone uses hacks in the game

2) Their hacks send packets to players around him

3) everybody around him disconnects from the game

4) I want to be able to not disconnect from the game by somehow being able to accept big packet sizes

Nothing illegal here