Napster = FAPster

chrism101

Well, Now I know what the FAP is. I used to use Kazaa and stuff to download music movies etc. here and there.

Never once did i hit the FAP, But I got a Trial to Napster and I hit the FAP in about 30 minutes. I guess its a good thing. Im pretty much sold on the Napster service but Now I realize how bad the FAP sux. I ve spent less time searching around and more time downloading the music I like. But Now I FAP myself every time i download 30-40 songs.

Never had a complaint about  Dway until now. I get about 100Kb/s DL until the FAP and then its down to 3.8Kb/s which is still better than the dial up I had at 2.4Kb/s. So now I just Move my downloading sprees until right before I got to Sleep and then right before I go to work. That way Ill have recovered my speed by the next time i use it.