Adelphia 4M

trader869

OK, i tried the cablenut settings of 4000 384 and when i tested it, it would always hang for a second around 70%, and any settings i used of 3000,5000, and 6000 would hang around 50% for a split second. Then I pulled outa .ccs file im not sure where i got it,it just said cable fast and got this,first try. After that i still hover around 4600........

Thanks! If it wasnt for you guys or this place i wouldnt be getting speeds like this for my connection.  I just tried version 7 settings(higher or lower than my speeds) and i keep having the test hang. The only file I have been having luck with is one called "cable fast" that I cant remember where I got it, but heres a screenshot of adjuster open so you can see my settings I used.......

• 4 weeks later...

Thought id post again. Did some more tweaking and found i needed to lower TCP Window size...I cant believe it. It got me over 5M on 4M Adelphia....

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 5036 Kbps about 5 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Download Speed is:: 615 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server1)

Test Time:: Tue Jul 26 2005 12:32:11 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Bottom Line:: 90X faster than 56K 1MB download in 1.67 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 38.96 % faster than the average for host (adelphia.net)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-4UQXIYVK9

Thanks to all you guys who post , and to this forum for giving us a place to learn.