SnackySmores

Shug7272

well, the advice given to me was, i believe: if i didnt do it in the first place, just ignore it like ive got no idea. i didnt do it so imma just ignore it and my speeds... well... arent goin so good compared to the error report about goin like 100 mb/s or whatever it was but last test i did, it gave the error message stating that 30+ was too high, (somethin around 32 or 33 i think). however, the speed at which i download stuff normally is still the same...

actually nvm now im just not sure my connections always been weird heres the latest error message:...

ERROR :: 337 :: Sorry but 102122 Kbps is too high. Our test cap is currently set at 30000 Kbps. This does not necessarily mean you have an awesome connection... this most likely means that...

**Somehow the test is in your browser cache

** You clicked <back> and are now getting ERROR results

TestMy.net has filters in place to weed out bad results. You should RE-TEST and try to get an accurate reading.

If you get this often try to not click back. :)

actually nvm now im just not sure my connections always been weird heres the latest error message:...

ERROR :: 337 :: Sorry but 102122 Kbps is too high. Our test cap is currently set at 30000 Kbps. This does not necessarily mean you have an awesome connection... this most likely means that...

**Somehow the test is in your browser cache

** You clicked <back> and are now getting ERROR results

TestMy.net has filters in place to weed out bad results. You should RE-TEST and try to get an accurate reading.

If you get this often try to not click back. :)

:lol::lol: The Cable guy doesnt like you. :lol::lol: