my new website

dlewis23

Being the Self-Proclaimed King of Laziness, i give that vehicle 5 Stars all the way !!!

May i suggest a couple of upgrades:

1: Built-in universal remote for the cable/telly/dvd player

2: On-board cooler for a few frosty drinks

3: Side-mounted .50 cal. Howitzers for close encounters of the Taliban Kind.

Bravo, my friend  ;)

-JxL

Um.. Im not too sure about the whole policy.. but i think its best if you dont advertise your website anymore without consulting with ca3le first. I mean your sites nothing bad or malicious or whatnot... but its still going to be getting free hits at the expense of D's hard work on this site. Id double check with him next time.

i just got done rebuilding most of my website, and i was wondering if you all could tell me what you think. hears the link https://testmy.net

P.S. the dial-up videos and pictures don't work yet because i am still rendering the videos and editing the pictures.

edit: spelling and url...no advertising!

I had to read that post twice to see that it was edited. I saw the link was testmy.net and thought,  :icon_scratch: lol