heres my schools speed

Cobra

hey guys like umm my upload speed is crappy on ur site is only 4kbps and i have a sattlelite connection and i was just wandering if i could like somehow like max out my upload speed so i can play better and faster on x box live and like my upload says it can go up 2 120 kbps and it will only do 4kbps so something is screwed up if u guys could help me out that would b wonderful thnks

lol start a new threat? AHHH! :wink: And also, NKSA, welcome, friend, to the land of the bandwidth! :lol: from VA? niiiiiice- me too. and yea, ca3le, it seems like this thread has become a spam meeting place :D but i dont mind. anyone mind? **someone stands up and says "yea i mi-" but a flying shoe hits them in the head and knocks them out. snackysmores whistles and walks away slowly...** :wink: im such a nerd :roll:

but thanks guys for not answering my question but is their ne way that i can get my upload speed to the max ???

We are willing to answer your question but CA3LE GUY suggested you start a new thread which is where you should start.....but when that is done we would need some information like what O.S. you have, what ISP you have, etc etc etc...I think if you take the time to look around the forum you will see that we are just people like you that belong to the site that are willing to try and help others but we need to know the particulars before we can even start.......so you posted and your post was answered but it doesn't seem like that was the answer you wanted.....well sorry but it was the correct answer....now maybe I'm just being sensitive but it seems like you came back and posted a second post WITH ATTITUDE....thats just my opinion I could be wrong....maybe someone has a better answer for you, but again try taking the first suggestion and then the second suggestion and we can see if we can help you......OK? or you could always go to plan "B"

Microwave

lol looks like a stuffed animal. :wink: i have a shih-tzu, too- looks just like that fluffy and acts like a cat... doesn't come when you call him unless you have food, lazy, sometimes nowhere to be found... shih-tzus are spawn of the devil, i tell you that- everybody thinks hes all cute when they come over til i show them my scars... :evil: