Happy Birthday TestMy July Babies :)

tdawnaz

Guest helloimtim

Its so odd. When I tell people my birth date they think I am lying. I mean Just because its a holiday does not mean births stop. If I hear one more fire ******* joke I believe I will scream. And people wonder why I just keep my mouth shut about my birthday. Yes I was born on the 4th of july. No big dea. Just another day.

Sin0cide's

Well thanlk you very much. My bday is on the 23 of this month. I don't know if I added it to my profile or not. But it is my bday I will be 19 also. I fell old lol. Thanks.

Happy birthday... 23rd is Sin0cides b-day also (an admin here, a friend outside of the site)

Its so odd. When I tell people my birth date they think I am lying. I mean Just because its a holiday does not mean births stop. If I hear one more fire cracker joke I believe I will scream. And people wonder why I just keep my mouth shut about my birthday. Yes I was born on the 4th of july. No big dea. Just another day.

That's pretty cool, you get fireworks for your birthday every year :) ~~ you can pretend it's all just for you ;-)

That is kind of funny DJVangelis my mom side of the family came from Toronto. Sometimes I say I am canadian and I guess I am not. See I was born here in boring oklahoma but my mom was born in cananda and I think her dad and I know her sis was born there also. And we still have family up there. And I think we also own a castle up there lol. My moms says something about it sometimes I don't think we really own it or our family but it is called the colons or how ever you spell it castle and that is supposed to be my moms last name. Or was. I am not sure but I don't think anyone from our family owns it but I could be wrong. Me myself have been in USA my whole live never been back to Canada yet. My grandpa goes up there alot but not me.

thanks  :D

dern i almost forgot about my birthday  :haha: , wife asked me a few days ago what i wanted to have/ do on my birthday. Its not very important anymore, i remember the time when i was waiting to be old enough to get a driving licence, back then i counted down several months ahead.  :lol:

VanBuren :)

Ty for the happy-bday tdawnaz. Mines thrusday, but i doub it'll be a happy one.

.s1...of course it'll be a happy one cuz i just wished u a happy one...and remember...ur goin shoppin!!!...yeh...wanna know what u can buy me??...oh uh er...i mean...what can i buy u? :D

Thanks for the love guys. I really appreciate it , and everyone in this site. Unfortunately its not a great birthday for me at all, but I'm trying to get thru it. Hope everyone elses' birthday today goes great, and ill tty guys later!