Hurricane Dennis is Here!!

Dark_Matter

Your telling me.... -_-

~ Moms super anal about her car. Never wants it dirty, never wants it eaten in , smoked in, etc.  I , Like an idiot take the worst handling car in the world ( her car) on the road yesterday, during the "peak" of the storm comming thru the tampa / brandon area... making a U-turn , the tires began to loose traction and i smashed the curb with the tires all the way cut to the left.... :-|  so.. the steering wheel points one way and the tires another :lol:

edit: worded badly

I live in south Florida, and from the little that i saw over that past 2 days, north Florida is going to get hit bad. And i know what getting hit bad by a hurricane is, Last year during Frances i lost power for 3 weeks, 3 windows and a shit load of screening off the patio. My neighbor lost his car and his roof his house. So i know what north Florida is going to get.

I live in south Florida, and from the little that i saw over that past 2 days, north Florida is going to get hit bad. And i know what getting hit bad by a hurricane is, Last year during Frances i lost power for 3 weeks, 3 windows and a sh*t load of screening off the patio. My neighbor lost his car and his roof his house. So i know what north Florida is going to get.

wow 3 weeks?  I almost died when i lost the power for 7 days

i live in the Milton/Pensacola area. Dennis is coming stright towards me.. im rideing it out though... during ivin last year we lost power for 2 weeks. and dennis is gonna be even worse.. be safe everyone.

I'll also be here till i no longer can ;) My camera phone should be comming tomorrow so ill take pix XO

I'm in Southeast Missouri. The remnants are supposed to move through here. We are under a flash flood watch with 4 to 8 inches or more expected and a high wind advisory all day Monday. We need a slow soaking rain for the Farmers but not that much.

i live in the Milton/Pensacola area. Dennis is coming stright towards me.. im rideing it out though... during ivin last year we lost power for 2 weeks. and dennis is gonna be even worse.. be safe everyone.

David18 - give us an update as soon as you get back online.

Looks like you are in the danger zone. Be safe.

i always go on my vacation in like august and its mostly florida - bad time for me to visit :) every single time i go, the area I go to gets hit pretty bad....

last year i was in orlando when we got hit by that big one (dont know the name: charlie maybe ?) - it was all fun :)