Calling cell phone experts.

xs1

I bought This phone and it claims to be 100% functional and sh*te. But for some reason, the bitch has been charging for like 6 hours now, and will not turn on. When i first got it out the package i saw the display say "Alltel" and a blue pretty background, then it just went off. Now iv had it charging 6 hours, like i said and it still will not turn on  for sh*t...

Anyone got some experence in the electronic fieild  ( well more then me anyhow) and can give some advice?

bad battery?  Bad phone?  Shorted?  Just lost a 1/4 weeks pay for nothing?  anyone?

edit 4 spelling. yay

i dunno.... here's the manual http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=13654&langId=-1

...maybe there's like a reset function.

edit: fixed the url...btw, how do you make those really nifty links that just say here or this phone?

here  AHA!!  :idea:

I bought This phone and it claims to be 100% functional and sh*te. But for some reason, the bitch has been charging for like 6 hours now, and will not turn on. When i first got it out the package i saw the display say "Alltel" and a blue pretty background, then it just went off. Now iv had it charging 6 hours, like i said and it still will not turn on for sh*t...

Anyone got some experience in the electronic Field ( well more then me anyhow) and can give some advice?

bad battery? Bad phone? Shorted? Just lost a 1/4 weeks pay for nothing? anyone?

edit 4 spelling. yay

the ebay ad says you have 2 business days to contact them...hurry up and contact them...so they can fix it

this seller has a really good rating...some negative feedback but considering the amount of positive i think he'll make it right for ya...forget the manufactures warranty...it's a used phone...but just write this guy a sensible email...it'll be fine...and your carrier might be able to walk you thru it...but email the seller FIRST!! if you paid with paypal your covered either way...with buyer protection

I used own a cell phone store and this is advice I can give you

1: contact the seller and return it

2: contact the manufacture to get repaired

3: no other choice

the service provider wouldn't do anything cause phone is not sold by thier authorized dealer.

hope this clear the confusion

the ebay ad says you have 2 business days to contact them...hurry up and contact them...so they can fix it

this seller has a really good rating...some negative feedback but considering the amount of positive i think he'll make it right for ya...forget the manufactures warranty...it's a used phone...but just write this guy a sensible email...it'll be fine...and your carrier might be able to walk you thru it...but email the seller FIRST!! if you paid with paypal your covered either way...with buyer protection

Did that last night, they open at noon, hopefully he'll respond to my email and not be a jerk and ignore me. Im thinking its a dead battery, because it doesnt seem to be accepting charge at all. Actually, im Hoping its just a dead battery, cause i really need this cell phone working. .. I bought one 3 weeks ago.. but hell, you know my luck :rolleyes:

i dunno.... here's the manual http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=13654&langId=-1

...maybe there's like a reset function.

edit: fixed the url...btw, how do you make those really nifty links that just say here or this phone?

here AHA!! :idea:

Like this:

[url=http://www.testmy.net/]test here[/url] 

Well i brought the phone to my service provider, he said it doesnt even accept charge, so the phone is broken... It's claimed to be " Phone Functional Test: In Excellent working condition  " Which is obviously false. Im awaiting their email now, but i have no idea how this works.. Iv'e never had to return anything i bought online before :-x